Chp.16

later that day•

Kayla POV

Me and Faith went back to the mall because I didn't buy anything party material.Rayray didn't want to go this time. It didn't take me long to find some to wear so we was back at Deyonns house in no time. When I got out the car at Deyonn house Jeremiah called my name and jogged over to me.

Jeremiah: "Hey Kayla you ready for tonight?"

Me: "Yes ,what time are we leaving?"

Jeremiah: "At 10 so be ready."

Me: "ok."

Jeremiah: "Well alright  I'll see you later then."👍👋

He winked than jogged back to his house. I was smiling untill Rayray said some.

Amity: "Where you going tonight?" She asked walking up to me.

Me: "To a party."

Faith: "What time you coming back?"

Me: "I don't know he's coming to get me at 10 soo maybe 1 or 2."

Amity: "See if you was at home with momma she would have told you that you can't go but I'm not momma soo you can go but don't do anything crazy."

Faith: "I guess I'll make an exception this time as well."

Me: "I'm not and y'all creeps sholl have a way of sneaking up on me."

Faith/Amity: "Whatever."

We got our stuff out the car And I went to my room to pick out the outfit I was going to wear . I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear my I short high wasted pants or just my regular shorts that are cutup and bleached so I asked Rayray.

Me: "Rayray should I wear these pants or these pants?"

I said holding up both pair.

Amity: "I like the regular one better."

Me: "but I like the other one too."

Amity: "Well wear them Kayla."

Me: "But I wanna wear the other one."

Amity: "You can't wear both Kayla!"

Me: "I know imma just ask Faith but Thank you."

I walked into the  living room where Faiht was.

Me: "Faith which pair should I wear?"

Faith: "I like the bleached one."

Me: "That's the same thing Rayray said.Well I guess  I'm wearing the bleached one. Thank you."

I walked back to my room and laid out the outfit I was going to wear. After that I took a nap.💤

Amity POV

Deyonn isn't home because he said he gotta handle some business or some like that . I'm well aware of what he does, that doesn't mean I approve of it. I'm in laying across the bed bored so I decided to txt Bresha and see what she's up to.

* Text message*

Me: "HEY. Wydin boo?"

🌸Bresha👭: "Nothing home bored. Let's do some tonight."

Me: "I'm all for it."

🌸Bresha👭: "I heard this new club just opened you wanna go there? and where's Dee he not there keeping you entertained?😉"

Me: "Sounds good to me and no he said he had something to do you know how that goes."

🌸Bresha👭: "ok and yeah ik."

I called Deyonn and he answered on the third ring.

*Phone call*

Deyonn: "Wussup ma?Everything good?"

Me: "Yes everything is fine. I was calling to ask if you could come get me and Faith and take us to my apartment?"

Deyonn: "Yeah I'm on my way home anyways."

Me: "ok."

*End of phone call*

I walked downstairs and sat next to Faith.

Me: "You wanna go out tonight?"

Faith: "Yes , hell Ian doing nothing else."

Me: "Well go get your clothes and put them in your bag because we going to my apartment."

Faith: "ok."

I went to Kayka room to tell her that we was about to leave. I looked in the room and she was sleep so I closed the door back. I'll just call her later. I walked back to the living room and started watchin tv untill Faith finished getting her things together and Deyonn came.