Chp.13

Faith👆👆

                              •At the mall•

Faith POV

Deyonn tried to give Rayray his card but she refused to take it so he gave it to me and told me buy her whatever she wanted. I don't know why she's so stubborn. She loves to shop she should be happy that someone else wants to voluntarily buy her things.We're in the food court discussing it now.

Kayla: "Well if you don't want to spend some I'll be more then happy to."

Me: "Kayla this is not about you it's about Rayray."

Kayla: "Whatever."

Faith: "Rayray here. This is your men's card and I don't want to be responsible for it. So buy whatever you want or don't."

Me: "Whatever. Come on let's go shopping."

Kayla: "You don't have to tell Kayla twice!"

Hours later at the house•

Amity POV

Kayla is something I think she bought more stuff then I did. I did buy a pair of shoes off Deyonns card so he wouldn't be down my throat. I'm just not use to spending others money , I've always been independent. Well off that subject. Kayla told me that she met the lil boy that stays across the street from Deyonn.

Me: "You can like him but remember what we talked about at my apartment."

Faith: "Yeah Kayla don't just into anything your not ready for and if you are you know what to do."

Kayla: "I'm not ready for tha-

Deyonn walked in and turned right back around.

Amity: "Why you come in and turn back around?"

Deyonn: "I see y'all talking in a circle, must be some important."

Me: "Yeah more like a sex talk."

Deyonn: "Yhup thatz my clue to leave.

He walked back up the stairs.

Me: "Now back to what we was talking about you way to young to be thinking about sex."

Kayla: "I know but what I make the bot across the sheets mines. I mean I can have a boyfriend and not do anything with him." She said pulling her hands in a innocent way.

Me/faith: "Lord."

Deyonn walked back down stopping at the end of the steps.

Deyonn: "look I'm hungry can y'all or one of y'all cook?"

Kayla: "Well I can't cook."

Faith/Me: "I'll do it."

Deyonn: "Don't mind if the both it y'all do, y'all know where the kitchen is."

Kayla: "Me either."

I got up and faith followed. A hour or two later the food was done. After we ate I started to clean up the kitchen until the Maid stopped me. I let the lady do her job and walked into the living room with Deyonn. Kayla decided to go outside to see that little boy and Faith went to get in the pool in the back. I sat in Deyonn lap and he cupped my cheek in his hand.

Deyonn: "How did I get so lucky ? I mean you are truly amazing you bring happiness into my life. You even cook for a nigga and to top it all you're mines." He said pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

I pulled back smiling. He's so handsome I could literally stare at him all day I love the way he smiles and show his dimples. How he licks his lips at me. The way his beautiful green eyes watch me. I planted a kiss on his cheek then slid beside him. We got comfortable on the couch I rested my head my head on his warm chest listening to the sound of his heart beat. He rested his head on top of mines and we fell asleep in that position.