Chp.15

Amity POV

I woke up feeling the best Ive felt in a long time.This bed feels way better than mines. I looked over to see Deyonn .I got up and did my morning hygiene. When I finished I walked down stairs and I smelled food. I walked to the kitchen and it see faith cooking.

Me: "Faith you didn't have to cook I was gone do-

A knock at the door cut me off .I went to open it and it was Darell, Sky, Lele, Shay, Juicy, Wheezy Marco, Travis and Trell . When I seen Lele and Travis my whole mood changed.

Me: "Did y'all have to bring these two ?"

Deyonn came down and  Faith and Kayla was on his trail.

Deyonn: "They came over  because we gotta talk business. If they get outta line they leaving. Understand?"

Lele/Travis: "Yeah."

Me: "Well if the rest of y'all hungry we got some breakfast in the kitchen ohh and these are my sisters Faith and Kayla. Faith and Kayla meet the gang."

They all introduced themselves then we made our way to the kitchen to eat.

Deyonn: "Y'all ass better hold up. A nigga just getting up and his stomach touching his back better move y'all ass out my way this my house."😂😂

Nobody was listening to him they continued getting their food laughing.

Deyonn: "So y'all gone play like y'all don't hear a nigga. Bet."

Deyonn being the petty person he is took all the spoons and forks so nobody could have anything to eat with. Everyone started to mumble.

Me: "Dee what are you doing? Give me a spoon."

Deyonn: "Not until I get my plate."

Me: "Dude your late is on the table already fixed." I said pointing to his plate that I made.

Deyonn: "I guess y'all deserve a utensil."

I seen Travis watching me but I didn't pay him no mind but Lele was watching Deyonn so I started watching her. She seen that I was and she stopped.Everybody ate after they finished they went sat in the living room . Me, Faith and Kayla went to the mall again.

??? POV

I was in the middle of getting my dick sucked when one of my niggas walked in the room. The girl didn't stop she continued.

???: "We got that information on them niggas."

???: "Good let me see the papers." He put the papers in my hand and I read though them nodding my head.

???: "Are you sure this the nigga? Because I don't need no mishaps." I said looking at him with a straight face.

???: "I'm positive boss. He's the only one that had a bone to pick to with him." He said.

???: "Let our people know when we moving out and make sure this information does not get to the street, we don't need anything to fuck up the plan , them niggas gone pay for what they did! Every last one of them!" I said slammed my fist on the desk making the girl jump.

???: "Get up bitch we done!" I said pushing her away me.

Derrick POV

After I heard what big joe son was planning to do I had to tell Dee. So I went to his house because this not the kind of information we discuss over the phone.

Deyonn POV

I'm at home talkin to the squad until somebody knocked on the door. I got up wondering who it was because nobody but my people and rayray neem know where I stay. I opened ready for anything.

Derrick: "Aye I have important information that you want to hear can I come in?"

Me: "You almost got your ass knocked off and nigga don't be popping up unannounced."

Derrick: "I'm sorry Boss  but this was urgent ...wussup everybody?"

Everybody: "Wussup?"

Me: "Talk. What was so urgent you couldn't tell me over the phone?"

Derrick: "I went to the trap today so I wouldn't look suspect. When I walked in everybody was talking about big joe son being here and he wanted revenge. When I walked to the back to see who the nigga was he was talking to one of the workers with the door cracked. I overheard him saying he was planning on coming after you but he didn't give a day."

Me: "He got a son? Why yeen tell me he had a son when we was out on that mission for his father?"

Derrick: "Because Ian kno he had a son untill I heard one of the dudes that use to work fa his dad say it. Dee you know if I had the information I would have told you."

Me: "That lil nigga gone get what's coming to him, we have unfinished business to take care of."

Derrick: "When I get that information on the date I'll be sure to give you a heads up."

Me: "Be sure to do that."

Derrick: "Bet. You know I'm going to come through."

After he said that he left and I closed the door and walked over to the wheezy neem.

Marco: "Soo what's the plan Deyonn?"

Me: "Well if they comin for us we gone need more of our people Marco hit up Jamall neem ...I'll tell y'all the plan later. Other than that watch y'all back.Yall dismissed and Marco when you handle that hit me up."