Chp.36 First day!

^-^-^3 days later-^-^-^

Kayla POV

Today is my first day at Calvert High and a bitc- OPPS almost forgot bout my little promise let me change that a Female is excited! Not only because I am now attention a new school but because I get to go with my boo.

I got up out the bed went to the bathroom and took me a shower when I got out I put on(outfit in the box). Once I was done I texted Jer and told him I was ready he said be was already outside so I grabbed my phone and my red MK book bag. I put my charger in it and walked out the house. I know that Deyonn and rayray are asleep so I locked the door before I left.I walked over to Jer and gave him a kiss.I pulled back and got in the already open door.He closed it and walked to his side then got in.

20 Minutes later

Jeremiah POV

I parked in my parking spot as usual. I opened Kayla door and she stepped out.I spotted my crew so me and Kayla walked over to them hand in hand. I should known the twins were going to be the first to have something to say.

Javar/Lavar: "Damnn bring that fine ass here girl."

They said in unison causing us all to erupt in laughter.

Me: "Kayla meet Javar,lavar,Drea,India, Kamila, and Zayln. Everyone this is Kayla my girlfriend."

Kayla:"Me and Zayln already met but Hello other people I didn't meet."😂

Zayln:"Yhup that's my buddy."

Kamila: "See I already like yo-

She was cut off by liyah

Liyah: "Awe ,look Jer little hoe goes to this school now."

Kayla: " BITC- Im not going to  start on this goodmorning. You better be glad that im not cursing anymore because I will F-U-C-K you up ! Your best out is to get yo long head as- Owee look I was finna curse again might-a-fact let me go about my business."

Liyah: "Yeah you better walk away."

Kayla hit her in the face and she stumbled to the ground.

Twins: "Sad."

Errbody busted out laughing. We left her on the ground and walked in the school me and Kayla went to the office to get her schedule. I found out we have 1,3,5 and 7 period together. The Bell rung so me and Kayla walked to first period witch is history ass soon ass we walked in the door all eyes was on us iguess cause we was holding hand I sat in my regular seat then she sat beside me cause it was a empty dest the teacher walked in the class

Ms.Dallas: "Goodmorning class."

Errbody: "Goodmorning."

Ms.Dallas: "Ok so I was told that we have a new student. Ms.Harrison would you stand up and tell us a little about yourself?"

Kayla stood up

Kayla: "Hey everybody, my name is Kayla Harrison I'm 17 I just moved here from Atlanta. Well that's pretty much it."

She sat back down in her seat .

Ms.Dallas: Well thank you for that information...well to get class started today we will be working in groups of two's so everybody can pick their partner."

I slid my desk over to Kayla

Ms.Dallas: "Good Isee everybody has them a partner now I'm going to pass out what it is that you are going to do for your project."

-/-/-/After School-/-/-/

Kayla POV

School just got out and Jer me and the rest of the Crew pulled up to my house. Everyone wen straight to the pool so. The boys swam in their underwear and the girls swam in their panties and Bras. I went in the house to get towals and changed into my two piece .I walked back outside and the boys was staring at me.

Kayla: "What?"

Jeremiah: "You look even sexier with the clothes off. Especially with the tattoo on the side."

Twins:"No lie , no lie."

Zayln: "Damn Jer you always get the fine ones."😂

Kamila: "Can y'all leave her alone."

India:" I know right and twins yall got a girl!"

Javar:" My bad Bae."

Lavar:"Yeah,I'm sorry boo Na give daddy a hug."

Kamila:"Nope."

Drea: "Damn I'm lonely."😂

Zayln:"You got me."

Drea:"I'm good you got too many hoes for me. Got more hoes than I have in my panties."

Zayln:"Well damn."

I walked over to the pool and put my feet in it until Jer pulled me by my feet into the pool.I came back on top of water and sat on the steps of the pool .Jer came between my legs and kissed me so I kissed back he licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance so I let him. Our tongues had a mini war until someone cleared their throat.

Kamila: "If y'all ain't know I'm hungry Soo do y'all wanna order some pizza or cook?"

Errbody:"PIZZA!"

Kamila:"Big ass kids."

We all got cleaned up and headed into the house. We ordered the pizza ate and cuddled with our boos to watch a movie.

Amity POV

Me and Deyonn  pulled up in the driveway only to discover unknown cars. We walked in and Kayla, Jer and some more kids was asleep. I guess she made friends quick but anyway I tip-toed half way out the living room until I tripped over my own feet.

Deyonn:"Clumsy ass."

Deyonn laughed then helped me up .

~~~~~~~~~~~