Chp.20

*[*[**[*That night*]*]*]*

Kayla POV

Deyonn called and said he was on his way to come get me & Faith. We got our bag of clothes and went to the living Room.Deyonn walked in and grabbed our bags. He took us to a nice hotel the room was very pretty and the beds were big, actually it was more like a apartment.He put our bags in the room and told us he was going to call later to check on us.

Deyonn POV

I went back to the trap to make sure everyone was ready and to my acknowledgement they were.

Me: "Number one rule stay prepared so you don't have to get prepared. With that being said are y'all prepared to take on whatever is to come?"

Erbody: "YES !"

Me: "Jamall wussup my nigga ?* daps him* Sorry to call on such short notice but you know how that shit go."

Jamall: "It's all good  you my nigga imma ride for you at all times."

Me: "Shit tell me some I don't know."

  •A Hour later•

Big Joe son POV

Me: "Let's roll out and make sure y'all got extra guns because when we get there we bussing NONSTOP!"

We all left out in black vans. We pulled up and jumped out. We busted in the doors and bullets started flying. I was aiming for the nigga that killed my dad.

Me: "BITCH NIGGA DON'T HIDE!"

Deyonn: "Bitch if you had a good aim I wouldn't have to move anymore!....You made a bad choice by coming here tonight!"

Me: "Nigga I been waiting for this moment!! I'm going to make you beg for mercy!"

He moved behind one of the corners while shooting at me. I told one of my niggas to cover me until Deyonn shot him in the arm. I can't deny how good of a aim he has.Shots were being fired from every direction. I looked around and seem most of my boys on the ground. I ran behind the couch to reload my gun but When I raised up Deyonn and some female had their gun aiming at me. I raised my gun but quickly put it down when I got hit in the arm. Deyonn shot me in my good arm. One of my boys that work for me named Derrick ran over by me and ask if I was good. I replied with "Yeah." I held one and my gun in the other.When I pepped around the corner I realized none of my boys was standing all was laying on the floor with blood running out of them. I turned around happy to see Derrick I gave a sign of relief until he knocked me out with his gun.

Deyonn POV

We tied ole boy ass up then I had wheezy to pore lighter fluid on him.

Me: "WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP!"

He head his head up confused until he was brought back to reality by my face. He tried to move his arms until he realized he was tied up. He scanned his body then he looked up again.

Big Joe Son: " You got me and I'm surprised because you got one of my dads best workers to trade on him. I never would have guessed it would be Derrick. Once a fuck nigga always a fuck nigga.

Derrick: "NIGGA SHUT YO ASS UP BEFORE I BUST A CAP IN YO ASS MY DAMN SELF!"

Deyonn: "See if you stayed in your lane and
grieved like a regular person you wouldn't be here but nawl you wanna act like a big boy and this is what big boys get in return you feel me?"

Big Jos son: "FUCK YALL!"

Me: "It's funny you say that *Chuckles* because those where his exact words before I killed his ass!"

Big Joe son: "FUCK YO-

I lit a match and he quickly shut up.

Me: "Don't be quite now. Keep talking." I said holding it up to his face. He looked like he would pee himself.

Me: "Lick your lips, tell me what you taste." I said.

He looked from me to the match.

Me: "I guess the cat got your tongue...Derrick do your thang my men." I said stepping back.

Derrick shot him in his leg. He let out a loud painful cry.

Me: "Now your useless. I thought about leaving you here to die but now since your shot in your arm and leg you're no good to yourself. So why not kill you? Huh ? What would you do in my position?" I asked still holding the match in hand.

Big joe son: "You gone burn me alive huh? That's cold men. It don't have to be this way."

Me: "You should have thought about that before you decided to come for me and yes that's exactly what I'm going to do." I said flicking the match on him causing him to erupt in flames.

Big Joe son: "AAHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME‼️‼️‼️ SOMEBODY!!"

Me: "Clean this shit up. The rest of y'all let's roll out."

Once we left there I called Rayray and told her I was on my way to the hotel . I walked in and everyone was sleep so I took off my shoes and putem beside the bed then slid in bed next to Rayray. Her body warmth made me pull her close to me . I wrapped my hand around her small waist. She turned towards me mumbling.

Amity: "I love you." She said half sleep.

I didn't know whether to say it back or not. I was in shock. We never said those three words before.

Me: "I- I love you to." I managed to get out. Not only had we not said it before but I had never said that to anyone besides my moms. I don't know if she was sleep talking or if she really meant it. She moved closer to me and placed her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.