Chp.7

8 months later

Shay👆🏽👆🏽

Deyonn POV

Me and Rayray have been talking for 8 months. Today I'm taking her to this little get-together at Travis house. I know I feel deeply for Rayray because I've never brought anyone around the crew. We have gotten a lot closer over these past months we haven't had any problems so far and I want it to stay that way but I know with my lifestyle that it's not possible but I'll try my best to keep her away from that. Honestly sex isn't on my mind when I'm with her. The vibe she gives off makes me not care about sex. Today I plan to make things official.

********** 10 minuets later***********

She opened the door with a huge smile on her face with her beautiful curly hair everywhere.

Me: "Chick what's going on with that head?"

I said touching it. I love her hair it's naturally curly and soft.

Amity "That's why I called you over." She said pulling me in by my shirt and shutting the door.

Me:"I'm just playing you still look sessy."

I said licking my lips and showing my million dollar smile.

Amity: "Sessy Dee? *laughs* or did you mean sexy ?"

She asked laughing with her hand on her hip.

Me:"Nah buddy I meant what I said ...You still look sessy. Come here I can enhance this beauty."

I said Gesturing for her to come sit.

Amity: "I wouldn't let you get in my head on a bad day."

She said looking at me with a serious expression.

Me: "Women I had hair before. I could do this in my sleep. Any real men can braid hair if you ask me."

Amity: "Ha ! You ?Deyonn? Had hair ?*Chuckles* Now that I would have loved to have seen."

She said walking over to where I told her to sit.

Amity: "Lets see what you're working with dude."

Me: "No no your not ready." *Kevin Hart voice.*

Amity: "What was that?"

She said turning to look at me.

Me: "I not say nothing."

Amity: "Mmhm." She said turning her back towards me.

25 Minutes later•

Amity: " I didn't actually think you could do it!" Rayray said looking at herself in the mirror in disbelief.

Me: "Never doubt Dee." *smirk.*

Amity: "I look like I'm straight out of jail but I can fix that by putting it into a cute low ball. Thanks Dee."

She said turning to me and kissing me on the cheek.

Me: "Rayray can I be honest with you ?" I said looking down at her.

Amity: "Always." She said looking up at me smiling.

She's so beautiful...She really got a nigga feeling her.

Me: "These past mont-

She cut me off.

Amity: "Stop ! I'm not that type of girl. I understand I have been in this position several times before. Just leave." She said walking past me to the door.

What the fuck?! I'm confused what does she mean she's been in this position before? What is she talking about??

Me: "Rayray what do you mean? I'm confused, what did I do wrong?" I said looking at her with a confused look.

Amity: "Cut the bullshit Deyonn you was about to give me some sorry as excuse as to why it's not going to work between us because I'm not giving it up...Dee please just leave."

Did she really think I was going to say something as stupid and childish as that ? I was shocked and kinda hurt.

Me: " I wasn't about to say anything like that. I think that you're the most gorgeous, loving ,caring ,funny, smart, outgoing, courageous, and sexiest person I have ever met .I could keep going but I think that you get the point. Rayray you have truly grown on me. I want to be with you every second of the day. I crave your presence every time you're not around. I want you Rayray ....I-I want you to be mines. I can treat you so much better then them others niggas did. I look at you and I see pain and hurt in your eyes. Let me be the one to take that pain away. Let me make you forget about all the wrong that has been done to you. I don't have to do that intimately. I don't care if we never have sex, well I do care but that's not something I'm big on with you, that's not what I want from you. Your personality is the reason I have these feelings for you.Let me love you Amity." I said walking up closer to her cupping her cheek in my hand.

She held her finger out indicating for me to wait she turned away from me did a little Squeal then turn back towards me wiping her eyes while smiling.

Amity: "I didn't want you to see me drop a tear because rayray ain't no bitch. But I have been meaning to do this." She leaned on her tip toes wrapped her arm around my neck then kissed me passionately.

Me: "Is that a yes ?" I said holding her closer to me by her waist while resting my forehead on hers.

Amity: "It's a definite yes! but I also want to take things slow. I don't want to rush into things too fast you know?" She said looking at me.

Me: "We can take it as slow as you want even though I thought we was taking it pretty slowww." I said smiling pecking her soft lips once again.

~Travis House~
Lele POV

I was sitting minding my business sipping wine until Deyonn and some random ass girl walked in. I watched her  from the time she walked in to the time she sat down. I watched her whisper something to Deyonn and he gave me a look but I brushed it off.

???: "Excuse me do I know you?"

Me: "No and you don't want to."

???: "Well why are you watching my like you do Is there a problem because you have been watching me from the time I got here."She said looking at me

Me: "Boo I'm not to be played with, I will fuck you up."

I said calmly drinking my wine.

???: "Fuck who up?? Baby girl you don't kno-

Deyonn covered her mouth and took her to the back.

He better had did some because I'll shut the hoe up for good and he know it.

I watched as the rest shook their head at me.

Me: "What the fuck are y'all looking at??" *Rolls eyes*