Chp.17

-•_•-•_•that night-•_•-•_•

Kayla POV

I work up at 9:00 and nobody was home except the maid so I called Faith.

* Phone call*

Me: "I love the way y'all left me. Where are y'all?"

Faith: "At Rayray apartment. She didn't tell you we was leaving?"

Me: "No I was sleep when y'all left."

Faith: "Well ,yeah we going out tonight, we not coming back over there until tomorrow if you want to come over here when you leave the party then you can."

Me: "Ok. well imma finna get ready imma call y'all later."

Faith: "ok."

* End of phone call*

After I got off the phone with Faith I started to get ready. I had a change in mind about my outfit. I put on my clothes then soon after got a message from Jeremiah saying he was at the door.

Jeremiah: "Damnn.What's your name?Can I get yo number?"

Me: "Shut up! And you look handsome."

Jeremiah: "I know ...Nahh I'm just playing but thank you . Are you ready?"

Me: "Yes."

Jeremiah: "Come on then."

I walked outside and the car he's driving is droptop Camaro that was a black with some red and black rims . The inside of his car was red and black too.He opened the door for me and I blushed.

Me: "Well thank you."☺️☺️

Jeremiah: "You're welcome beautiful."

He walked over to his side of the car then got in.After 20 minutes of driving we made it to the party. It was packed ,music blasting, people dancing and we was having a good time until some girl decided to spoil it.

???: "Jeremiah brought his side girl to the party."

Me: "It must be another Jeremiah here ? Because a side ? Baby girl you don't know me."

Jeremiah said some.

Jeremiah: "Liyah don't come over here with that bullshit bruhh Ian for it tonight."

Liyah: "I didn't do anything I was just walking by."

Me: "Just walking by my ass."

Liyah: "And Who are you?"

Me: "Somebody that you need to get to know before you decide to try me."

Liyah: "Girl you ain't nobody."

I popped her in the mouth and she put her hand over her mouth stunned.

Me: "You talk to too much! Learn to stut up. Your mom should have done that a long time ago." I said looking at her in disgust.

Liyah: "You just gone let her hit me and not say anything?!"

Jeremiah: "Mane get yo ass on."

Liyah: "Fuck you Jeremiah!" She said storming off.

For the rest of the night we partied together and had a good time. We left the party and pulled up to Deyonn house.

Jeremiah: "look I'm sorry bout how shit went down tonite."

Me: "It's all good but who was she anyway?"

Jeremiah: "My ex girlfriend. She just don't know when to quit."

Me: "Well you better put her ass in check before I do!"

Jeremiah: "Yeen gotta worry about her but I see you go from 0 to 100 real quick gotta keep an extra eye on you."😂

I laughed and he looked me in the eyes ,leaned in and.....