Chp.22 Night out!

_>_>_That night_<_<_

Amity POV

After we left the hotel .We went back to Deyonn house. At the moment he's laying on the bed watchin tv . Me being the annoying girlfriend I am ,I jumped on top of him and locked our fingers together.

Me: "Dee.let's.do.something.Im.bored."

I said in between kisses.

Deyonn: "What you want to do ma. Whatever you want to do we can do."

Me: "Umm....Ooo Let's go out!"

I said smiling hard.

Deyonn: "Didn't you just go out?..Don't answer that. Go get ready."

I gave him a kiss on the lips then got off him.

Me: "Ohh and tomorrow we're going by my appointment so I can start packing."

I said peaking my head around the door of the bathroom.

Deyonn: "iite."

Faith POV

I was laying in the bed watchin tv until Marco name popped up on my screen.

🙈🙌Marco😏😍: "You want to go out again tonight?"

Me: "You must read my mind because I was about to ask you the same thing." 😂

🙈🙌Marco😏😍: "They don't call me the mind reader for nun!"😂😂

Me: "Nigga please."🥴

🙈🙌Marco😏😍: "Gone ahead and get ready I'll be over to get you shortly."

Me: "Okay."

After I finished texting Marco I got up out the bed and did my hygiene. Soon after I got a txt from Marco saying  he was outside.I was walking to the door I realized Amity and Deyonn was about to leave as well. Kayla had already left with Jeremiah.

Me: "Where y'all two finna go?"

Amity: "Out to the club."

She said dancing.

Deyonn: "Where you finna go?"

Me: "Same place."

Deyonn: "With who?"

Me: "Damn daddy mode much?But with Marco."😂

Amity: "Right get off her Dee she's not Kayla."

Deyonn: "Just trying ta make sure you in good hands."

After he said that I opened the door and Marco was standing there looking all sexy and handsome.

Me: "Damn you lookin all and smelling good I see."

Marco: "I should be saying the same with all that ass."

Deyonn: "Damn y'all two just gone act like we ain't here, mad disrespectful."

Marco: "My bad Wussup my nigga?"

He said dapping Deyonn.

Deyonn: "Na that's moe like it."😂😂

When they finished we got in the car and went straight to the club . When we got there it was soo packed. From the moment we walked in bitches started to mug us. Marco and Deyonn wanted to give a show so he put his hand around my waist and grabbed my ass. Deyonn kissed Amity and put his hind around her neck. Most of the girls who were looked turned their head in annoyance. We ignored them and went to the VIP section.Deyonn and Marco was smoking me so me and Amity ordered drinks.