Chp.24 Home Sweet Home

Amity POV

We was sitting in the living room watchin tv until my phone rung. I dug it out my back pocket and answered the unknown number.

* Phone call *

Me: Hello?

???: "Amity I thought I told your sisters to tell you to call me?"

Me: "Oooo hey momma and yes she did tell me. I've been busy lately that's all and why are you calling me from a unknown number?"

Momma: "To busy to call your momma ? Ain't that something I bet if I wouldn't have called you I would have never heard from you with your big hard headed ass and I got a new phone, I should have stuck with my flip because this iPhone is difficult."

Me: "Look at you. I'm happy you finally got rid of that old phone and no I'm never too busy to call momma. I've been so caught up and I got a new job mommy! I think this is the one. I'm officially a model."

Momma: "I'm proud of you babygirl. Honestly I am. You've worked hard and you deserve it. You graduated from high school and college now look at you a model. Congratulations baby.Well it's getting a little late and I'm getting a little tired I just wanted to hear from you."

Me: "Isee this old lady can't hang anymore."

Momma: "Forget you Chile. Have a Good night I love
you and tell your sisters I love them as well."

Me: "Ok momma, I love you more and I'll talk to you later."

Momma: "alright love be good."She said. "Alright how do you hand this thing up?" I heard her say on the other end of the phone.

Me: "Momma press the red button on the screen. Nvm I'll do it. Night old lady." I said then ended the call.

* end of phone call *

I got off the phone and Deyonn and Kayla was burning a hole in the side of my face.

Me: "What?"

Kayla: "Why didn't you tell momma you moved in with your boyfriend?"

Deyonn: " I'm wondering the same."

Me: "I'm going to tell her tomorrow she said she was getting sleepy and that she was going to call me tomorrow it's not like im trying to keep you a secret."

Deyonn: "Well just make sure you tell her."

Me: "I am I promise."

Kayla: "Mmhm."

Me: "Ohh hush you still ain't tell her that you go with Jeremiah."

Kayla: "And I will. Maybe."

Deyonn: "Well if you don't then I will."

Kayla: "You always wanna tell some. Snitch."

Deyonn: "Just wanna make sure that she approve."

Kayla: "Yeah,yeah ,yeah."

Me: "Well I'm getting sleepy so good night people I'm going to bed."

Kayla: "Night."

Me and Deyonn and got into bed.I cuddled up next to him and he kissed my forehead we said our "
I love you" after that we was off to sleep.