Chp.12

Amity POV

Deyonn showed me around the house and I loved everything about. I hate I'm just now seeing it.

Me: " I should have came over when you told me too because this house is beautiful Dee." I said snuggled up with him on the couch.

Deyonn: "You're here now." He said.

Me: "With that being said how would you feel if I stayed over until they went back?"

Deyonn: "You know you don't have to ask me that you can come stay over anytime you want."

Me: "Gimme kiss." I was about to kiss him until Kayla walked in calling my name.

She hasn't been here a full day and she's already bugging me.

Me: "Yes Kayla?"

Kayla: "You know I've been dying to get to the mall down here. Sooo can we go?" She said putting on her best smile.

Me: "You know I didn't drive here so you'll have to ask Deyonn if he feels like taking us back to get my car unless he wants to tag along?"

Kayla: "Dee what do you say? Come on brother-in-law don't let me down."

Deyonn: "You could use my truck. I'll let y'all have some sister time."

Kayla: "Yes even better! Come on lazy bones let's get going. Faith!!" Kayla yelled.

Faith walked into the front looking confused.

Faith: "Kayla wussup with all the yelling?"

Kayla: "We're going to the mall. Get dressed ASAP."

Faith: "You could have texted me to say that Kayla."

Kayla: "I know but I wanted to hear my voice echo." She said laughing. "I've been waiting to do that since I got here."

Faith/ Me: "Whew Chile." Me and faith said at the same time.

Deyonn chuckled and focused his attention back to the tv.

Me: " I guess I'll get up to get dressed." I got up and made my way to Deyonns room up the stairs. After getting dressed I walked walked down to see Dee still laying on the couch.

Me: "Are you sure you don't want to come? I would really like if you came."

Deyonn: "Go enjoy time with your sisters , we can kick it when you get back. Here take the card and buy yourself some stuff."

Me: "Deyonn you know I'm not gonna take your card."

Deyonn: "Yeah I figured you'll say that but Ill be here when you get back maybe."

Me: "What do you mean maybe? Do you have somewhere to be?"

Deyonn: "No but you know how things come up."

Me: "Yeah. Gimme kiss before I go."

I leaned down and we shared a kiss.

Me: "I'll see you later." I said walking out the door.

Deyonn: "Aight."

I had texted faith and Kayla and told them to meet me in the truck. After a minute or so they was in the truck and we was off to the mall.