Chp.23 Congrates!

."."."The next morning"."."

Amity POV

When I woke up I was oso sore I could barely manage to get out of bed .I slowly got up making sure not to wake Deyonn .I walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. When finished I went downstairs and guess who I see on the couch sleeping? Yes , Marco and Faith. They were knocked out on the cough .I eased by them to the kitchen. I got a skillet and took out eggs,bacon and sausage.I got the pancake mix out the cabinet along with the oatmeal and grits. 25 minutes later all the food was done . After sitting the last plate on the table I turned around to Deyonn, Faith and Marco. I jumped because they scared the shit outta me.😳

Deyonn: "Why you jumping?"

Me: "Cause y'all scared the hell out of me. Make you' presence known or some but knock yourselves out."

They sat down at the table and began to eat.

Marco: "Thank. You."

Marco said in between bites.

Me: "It's plenty more left and you're welcome."

*.*.*20 Minutes later*.*.*

After everyone finished eating Faith and Marco went to his house. Kayla was still sleep so I put a note in the kitchen saying that it was  food in the frige for her. Me and Deyonn went to our room and took a 30 minute shower got dressed and went to my apartment. The door was open so I'm guessing that Bresha is here .We walked in and there were boxes everywhere . Bresha walked from the back with one in her hand. When she seen me she placed the box on the floor and held her arms open.

Bresha: "Hey boo! I missed you!"... "Deyonn you took my bestfriend away from me."

Deyonn: "Sharing is caring."

Bresha: "Whatever. Come here." She ans Dee exchanged a hug.

Me: "Anyways, I missed you Bre.Im most definitely going to miss you now because I'm moving in with Dee. From all the boxes being packed I'll say you're moving as well."

Bresha: "Yeah I'm moving in with Darell .Since you was staying with Deyonn.I was like she's gonna end up moving in with him so I might ass well pack her stuff up to so I did. You're welcome and you got a lot of shit!"

Me: "Awe you're the sweetest."

I said giving her a tight hug.

Bresha: "Not too tight you trying to kill my baby?"

I pulled back quick and put my hand over my mouth.

Me: "Baby?!"

Bresha: "Yes 2 months!"

Deyonn: "Congrats Bresha!"👏

I could feel my eyes watering up and the next thing I know I'm crying.

Bresha: "Awe boo don't cry."

She said pulling me in a hug.

Me: "I can't help it I get all emotional. I'm Just happy for my best friend."

She let me go and Deyonn walked over and grave me a piece of paper towel to wash my face I took it and wiped my tears.

Deyonn: "Congratulations to you and my nigga."

Bresha: "Thanks Dee."

Me: "Im gonna have a little niece of nephew!"

Bresha: "Duhh!"😂😂

Deyonn: "Aye I'm finna go get yo stuff and put it in the truck. Bresha I'll put yours in your car as well."

Bresha: "Thank you gentlemen."

We laughed and then helped to load the cars.  4 hours later we finely got everything in the cars . We made a decision to give the furniture away because we didnt need it.

Kayla POV

Me and Jer woke up late . I sure hope we didn't do anything because I told my sisters that I wasn't going to do anything. I got out the bed and left the room. I went to the bathroom did my hygiene then walked into the living room. Amity was carrying boxes that had words written on them like "Accessories" so I'm guessing she's moving in with Dee.

Me: "Y'all need any help?"

I yelled from the door.

Deyonn: "Yeah."

He yelled back I walked to the truck and started to help. 10 minutes later Jeremiah walked out.

Jeremiah: "Hey errbody."👋

Deyonn: "You stayed the night? Rayray."

Jeremiah: "We didn't do anything I swear.When we came from the movies we went to her room started talking and I fell asleep by mistake that's all I swear!"

Amity: "Kayla you pushing it. Make this a first and last time thing. Don't let it happen again."

Amity: "Na come on so that you can help put these in the house."

=•=•= 6hours later=•=•=

I'm so happy that we're done unpacking all of Amity stuff.I got even happier because she rewarded us by cooking diner.