Chp.3

Sky👆👆

*•*•*•*That Morning *•*•*•*

Amity POV

Walking up in the morning is a struggle. Even though I didn't want to get up I still did it because, you have to do what you need to to get to where you want to be.

I thought I had time to watch a little tv but when I looked at the time I realized I was going to be late for work. I quickly rushed out the house when I finished my morning routine.

Just when I pulled up thinking I was going to possibly have a good day satan himself decided to ruin it all.

Meka: "Looks like someone is having a rough morning."

Me: "Meka please shut up because that's your best out right now. So please go on and leave me the hell alone." I said walking towards our building.

Meka: "Mmhm, anyways I got shit to do and better people to look at....Sad when people don't like you because you took their men." *I stopped in my tracks and quickly turned towards here*

Me: "Bitch how many times do I have to tell I don't give a fuck about you or that nigga. He ain't got shit and neither do you. Hell yall ain't got shit together so what does that make y'all?? NOTHING."

Meke: "Girl yo mad hating ass. I'll beat yo ass."

Me: "Pull your hair back."

Meka: "Why?"

Me: "Imma give you 5 seconds to get yourself together...5,4-

Meka: "Bitch you funny. You too little I'll do you ba-

I gave her a quick one to the mouth. She staggered back holding her mouth. She got mad and started charging at me. She swung but I ducked , came back and caught her in the nose. Blood instantly started to flow. I didn't stop though I was throwing punch after punch, face shots.

Deyonn POV

I was on my way to get me something from the store when I spotted two girls fight. I gotta give it to the short girl because she was beating the other girl ass. She eventually got the other girl on the ground and start to beat her worse.Nobody was out to put a stop to the fight so I decided to stop it. I don't usually do this but shawty looks like she need a lil help. I got out the truck and pulled the two apart. That's when I realized who the short one was.

Me: "Rayray??What the hell are you doing out here fighting?" *I said laughing*

Rayray: "That bitch got what she deserved!"

I took a minute to observe her she was red and had a little cut above her eye.

Someone came out and helped the other girl from the ground. When she found her balance she said something to Rayray.

???: "You stupid bitch ! Wait until I see you again !"

Rayray: "Girl go run home and tell yo "Men" how you got yo ass whooped by his old bitch!"

????: "Fuck you bitch!"

Rayray: "Girl fuck outta here."

The men who helped the other girl finally spoke.

???: "Amity you're FIRED ! Leave now before I call the cops on you and your broke boyfriend."

Did this nigga just call me broke?

Rayray: "PUSSY I was finna quit anyways! I been ready to beat yo weak ass!"

I grabbed rayray cause she was charging towards him.

Me: "Rayra-

The same men cut me off and that shit I don't like.

Some  clicked in me and I murked his ass in the face and he stumbled back to the ground holding his now red face.

Me: "Don't ever disrespect me. I could get you gone in the snap of a finger. Take yo weak ass in the building before you be the next one to get yo ass beat."

I started to walk towards him but rayray grabbed my arm.

Rayray: "Come on let's go its not worth it. Follow me to my house."

We got in our cars and we was off to her house. What a good way to start the day off huh.