Chp.8

Travis👆👆

Deyonn POV

If y'all knew Rayray like I did then y'all would have did the same. I took Rayray  to the back so that she could calm down.

Me: "Calm down Rayray."

Amity: "No fuck that, she been looking at me crazy since I walked in. I don't even know the bitch and she said she gone "fuck me up" * Mimicks Lele*

This is hilarious, I laughed then got back serious.

Me: "You wanna leave then?"

Amity: "Nope I want stay because I'm better then this and you know it. I don't want to leave with them have the impression of me being ghetto."

Me: " We both know you're far from ghetto but If we stay then you aren't gonna fight,you're going to sit and enjoy this night like nothing happed okay beautiful?" *kiss lips*

Amity: "But if she says some slick sh-

I cut her off.

Me: "Rayray."

Amity: "Okay, okay. I'll play it cool and keep it classy." *Smiles*

I kissed her on the forehead and we walked back to the front.

Amity POV

Deyonn: "Can you behave yourself while I go get some to drink from the kitchen?"

Me: "I'm not a kid Dee. I'm good go." *Kisses him* I watched as he walked away then I sat back and got comfortable.

???: "I see he got you in check." She said laughing.

Me: "I can tell when a female likes my nigga. I see straight through you. Humpt you like him huh?" I asked leaning up.

???: "Your nigga? Baby you're temporary. He change bitches like he change clothes." She said smirking.

Me: "Yet you're still interested in him. You funny boo. Do your thang though. You might get lucky and be the next bitch he change to." *Winks*

???: "Girl shut the fuck up befo-

Me: "Let's not get rowdy love. I'll rather you save your energy." I said.

???: "Girl I'll smack the fuck outta you." She said sitting up in her seat. I can tell I was getting under her skin.

???: "Lele chill and leave her alone." Another chick said.

???: "Yeah chill out because you know how Dee is."

Me being me I like to push people buttons.

Me: "I double dare you too." I said laughing. She threw her drink at me and I snapped.

She's quick but she's not quick enough. I dodged all her punches. I always aim for the face and never miss. She was getter ever more mad because she wasn't getting any licks in. She tackled me to the ground but I quickly kicked her off me and got up.

Me: "Weak ass bitch get up !"

I felt someone grab me aggressively and I struggled to get out of there grip. I was taken outside and put up against Deyonns truck.

Deyonn: " Stop Rayray!" Deyonn said trying to calm me down.

I finally got myself together and a familiar face walked over to Deyonn and I. I quickly realized who it was, it was my ex, Travis. I managed to get out of Deyonn grip and I punched Travis in the face. Deyonn quickly grabbed me.

Deyonn: "What the fuck Rayray you don't even know him! Chill the fuck out!"

Me: "I DO know that Bitch. Remember my ex I was telling you about that's him! I told I was fuck you up next time I see you!"

Travis moved back holding his noise.

Travis: "You dumb ass bitch. *Sucks teeth* Dee what the fuck are you doing with her??"

Deyonn: "Watch yo fucking mouth NIGGA don't call her no bitch!"

Travis: "So you fucking with my ex now? That's fucked up."

Deyonn: "Thats fucked up? You must forgot all the shit we went through together? Nigga you know my name dont fucking play with me. I don't answer to you or anyone else. I bring money to yo table go clean yoself up. Come on Rayray get in the truck."

Me: " Now go run and tell your bitch that."

Deyonn: "Rayray shut up and close the door."

I did what he said and we drove off in silence.