Chp.30 The Doctors office!

Amity POV

Me & Deyonn finished eating our food, and went to the doctor. We're sitting in the waiting room now and as promised Deyonn is right by my side holding my hand. Two minutes later the doctor came from the back and said he was ready for us and lead us to a room.

???: "Good Morning,  I'm doctor Johnson. how can I help you today?"

Me: "Well I came here today because I've been feeling terrible. The headaches, nausea the throwing up. Hopefully you can give me something."

Dr.Johnson: "Are you sexually active?"

Me: "Doc not to be rude or anything but I'm 22. Of course I'm sexually active and I'm also careful. I'm on birth control."

Dr.Johnson: " Just because you're on birth control doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. It's very possible. Just to be sure I'm going to give you a cup to urinate into."

He said walking over to one of the cabinets grabbing a cup and handing it to me.

Dr.Johnson: "You can go to the bathroom down the hall to the left and do your business. I'll be right here when you return."

Me: "Okay."

I gotup off of the bed and left the room I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and did my business.Iwalked back to the room Deyonn and The doctor was talking so I just cleared my throat and handed him the cup.

Dr.Johnson: "Thank you."

He took a little stick looking thing out of his pocket and took the lid off the cup.

Dr.Johnson: "Now, if it turns pink then you're pregnant if it doesn't then you're not."

He stuck the stick in the pee and took it out it turned pink.

I sat there in disbelief. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I looked at Deyonn and I couldn't read his expression. I was Happy but I can't help but feel that I'm not ready to be a mom and apart of me feels like Deyonn feels the same way.

Dr.Johnson: "I don't know if it helps or not but congratulations. I'll give you two a moment." He left out the room.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Deyonn wiped my it away and took my into his arms.

Deyonn: "I'm going to be a father." He whispered. He pulled back and look my hand in his. We was not facing each other. "I'm so happy that I get to have my first child with you. I'm overwhelmed with the feeling right now. Rayray we're going to be parents." He said smiling.

His happiness made me feel relieved. I couldn't help but smile and cry happy tears.

Me: "Wow. I mean this really took me by surprise. I was not expecting this, apart of me feel like I'm not ready but with you I'm willing to face anything that comes my way. Deyonn he have a little one on the way." I said.

He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me.