Chp.4

👆🏽Bresha POV

While getting ready for work I hear voices coming from the living room. I must be tripping because me and rayray are the only two people who live here.

I threw my work shirt on and walked in the living room to see Rayray and the guy from lastnight sitting on the couch.

Me: "Rayray aren't you suppose to be at work?"

Amity: "Bre my morning has been hectic. I got into a fight. Not only me but rich boy here as well."

Me: "Wait! FIGHT?!!" *Grabs shoes*

Rayray: "Put them back I handled that." *she reached for my shoes*

Me: "Hell Nawl! That bitch put a lil cut on your eye I'm about to drag that hoe!! Who was it?? The girl Meka??!"

Amity: "Hell yeah but No Bresha you don't have to worry about her. The bitch gotta look at her fucked up ass face and think of me."* smiles*

Me: "Wait I'm confused. Why were you fighting?* points to  guy* and how did you get in the mix of all this??"

???: "To make a long story short. I was driving by when I seen two females fighting so I pull up to be nosy but the way she was handling ole girl I had to stop the fight. Then her boss , manager whatever you wanna call him came out thinking he a bad ass and shit calling a nigga broke when he don't know shit about me. So I put the lil nigga in his place and now here we are."

Me: "Well I guess I don't have to go find them whores today. Y'all are crazy like for real. I hate I missed all the act. That lil hoe would have got jumped but I didn't catch your name from last night, what is it?"

???: "Deyonn but you can call me Dee."

Me: "Well Dee ,thank you for bringing my best friend home safely because if she didn't make somebody momma was gonna wear a t-shirt with their child face on it NO YAP!"

Deyonn: "No problem shorty." *Smirks*

I looked over to see Rayray blushing. Dee looked at her and she tried to play it off.

Me: "Rayray we see you blushing but I'm gonna be late for work fooling around with y'all."

I grabbed my belongings and was out the door.

.....Hours later

Amity POV

Dee has actually been here all day. He's actually a pretty cool person to kick it with. He told me about himself, went to get food and watched a few movies.

Me: "Deyonn do you mind grabbing those chips for me?"

He reached to the top of the cabinet, got the chips and handed them to me.

Deyonn: "Short people problems."

Me: "See what you not about to do is disrespect my height...*turns towards table* Tuh. Light skin am I right?"

Deyonn: " Yo-

He was cut off by the ringing of his phone. He looked at the screen and walked into the living room. I sat at the table and started to eat my chips.

Deyonn POV

                           📞Phone call 📞

Me: "Wussup?"

Lele: "I been blowing yo phone up where you at?!"

Me: "I'm chillin wussup?"

Lele: "Cause we need to know when you're going to be ready?"

Me: "Damn." I rubbed my hand down my face. "What what time is it?"

Lele: "1:34"

Me: "I'm on the way, make sure everyone there."

End of phone call

I walked into kitchen and there Rayray was eating her chips.

Me: "Today was some but I enjoyed spending my day with you. Maybe we can do this more often? I would love to see you again and actually take you out."

Rayray: "Maybe." She said smirking.

Me: "Come here shorty, give me a hug before I leave."

She walked over to me and I embraced her. We pulled back and walked to the door. I hugged her one last time and I was on my way.