‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾t e m e r a t i o u s ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[©️ 2024 | 𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲97]

Kamari Afgan won the 66th hunger games at the timid age of 12. She fooled the Capitol, the entirety of Panem, and even President Snow. And she paid a hefty price. Now that Snow has taken everything from her. She's willing to fight back.

She is going to be the fuel to the fire that Katniss had set. And she help to let the Capitol burn. She Going to help burn Snow into the ground.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍:

i do not own any of the character except my OC. my writing is on no way a representation of how the author/creator intended. anything that is familiar belongs to suzzane collins. anything that is unfamiliar belongs to me. this is a FANFIC but all rights are still reserved to me. all extra characters are part of my own imagination. 

i will also not be tolerating any hate or mean comments towards any real people. some characters are meant to be disliked and hated and that emotion is valid but please refrain from being mean. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂:

this book contains strong language, canon-level violence, abusive power figures and mental health issues. if any of this triggers you please do not read.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

nobody is perfect.

please point out my mistakes and help me make this book better. but please be nice about it.

thank you ♡♡