chapter 1 : Before the crashing

It takes a village to raise a child

                                      🌻🌻

________________________________________________

Justin Hawk wasn't like any other normal kid in the prestigious yet sophisticated boarding school he previously attended before his unjust expulsion clouded his parent's judgement . He was that one person the teachers avoided at all cost due to his lack of good work ethic and mannerism . Everyone in Wisdom Academy knew of his uncanny behavior and inability to work with others.

It wasn't his fault that rich kids were nothing but snobs . Though he was just like all them , spoilt and egocentric with no future plans whatsoever .But Justin wasn't oblivious , he saw every dirty glance teachers spared him when it was his turn to present his work to the whole class .

All the sneers he got when he arrived an hour late for school and the hateful comments about his laziness . Hell , none of the teachers even bothered with him for his late coming and unfinished homework though . They blocked his whole existence out of their minds .

Lessons carried on and no one cared if he was falling behind . Months would pass and they wouldn't ask for his assignments or essays . They simply carried on as if his existence wasn't valuable .

His name sent unpleasant shivers down their spines but Justin still chose to ignore it blatantly . His nonchalance irked everyone even more , rendering him as nothing but a pest in their eyes . Teachers wanted to get rid of him by all means , students wanted him gone too . He was a disgrace to his family's respectable name .

He brought shame to society and people like him should be locked away or they'll rot others too . Well , that's what the rumors said but he tuned them down as well . People's opinions didn't matter to him anymore . His first priority was to breath down their necks and his life would be complete .

His parents had sent him to the Academy in hopes that he'll be driven like they were back in their teen years but Justin wasn't his parents , he was him . He couldn't control the future , he couldn't twist fate and he definitely couldn't bring it upon himself to care for what his parents wanted for his life . He was willing to let fate take over without even planning ahead . He couldn't be bothered about building legacies for generations because evidently , he won't live long to care about it .

Sometimes he even wondered if he was adopted or perhaps h the nurses had switched babies because there was in no way that he belong to the Hawk family . If his behavior wasn't proof enough , then his looks should be considered . He had brown hair , while both his parents had pitch black hair and blue eyes . His pale skin deeply contrasted to their tan olive skin but he never questioned them about it . His life was already falling apart , he didn't need any more stress .

The day that changed his life started like any other uneventful day , He was walking down the crowded hallway trying to navigate his way to his second period which was English . It was his only tolerable class because Mrs Boyd wasn't prejudice , she treated all her students equally .

He did give her a hard time at the beginning but changed over time because he genuinely loved the subject and wanted to learn more . Mrs Boyd was the only teacher that bothered asking for essays and assignments . She was the only one who smiled down on him and praised his work . He was pretty much good at writing and scored 100 % for all his essays .

As he was just about taking out his necessary stationary from his packed locker , he collided into someone's hard chest . By instinct he looked up to see who was the lucky person to deal with his wrath . Oh . It just had to be this fucker he thought .