Chapter 21 : Boyfriend

" You have a fucking boyfriend ?!" Justin yelled over the noise of the cafeteria .

All eyes were on him now , but Justin was focused on looking at an unbothered Connor . The vampire was looking at him with dull eyes , his left eye brow arched perfectly .

Connor was sitting opposite of them with his hefty arms over his broad chest . Lucian was sitting quietly next to him with his hands on the table . He looked like a child in that position . Justin could not  understand why Connor was acting like it hadn't been a big deal to reveal something like that . He looked over the small boy again and he snarled .

He didn't necessarily like the new guy and he didn't know why . It certainly wasn't jealousy  for the fact that Lucian had everyone wrapped around his little finger , Justin had a bad feeling about the boy . He could feel the cold air radiating off the small boy .

Maybe it's the way Lucian was watching him with beady eyes or it was because Justin was sweating for some unknown reason . And it obviously had everything to do with him . He couldn't deny that the boy was cute but why him ? Connor must have a bad taste in men then he bitterly concluded .

The Lucian guy was staring back at him curiously , studying Justin with his big eyes . Doesn't he know staring is rude ?

" Why are you so upset Justin , it's not like you and Connor have something going on ." Elle said and managed to bring him out of his thoughts . She was looking at him disapprovingly .

" And what if we do have something going on , would that change anything ?" Justin was looking at Elle now , his face frowning .

" Hey , stop talking shit ! Nothing is going on between us !" Connor said .

" Are you seriously denying everything because of him ?"  Justin exasperated turning back to the angered vampire ."What's so special about him anyway ... Is it because he's pretty ? Well I can be pretty too ."

" What the fuck is wrong with you !? "

" You're cheating on me Connor ... how the fuck did you expect me to react . Do you want me to tell him what we did last night ?!"

" Oh ?"

" Okay we're leaving , I won't stay here and listen to him talking nonsense . Whatever is going on in that messed up head of yours Justin , you better fix it before you cause damage . Lucian , come on let's go ."

Connor stood up from his chair in a swift motion , his pale ears tinting a red hue . Elle was watching her friends closely as her wide eyes darted from Justin to Connor . She couldn't figure out who was telling the truth , whether it was Justin or the latter .

" You guys need to calm down ." She whispered through gritted teeth .

" If you leave Connor , I'm breaking up with you !" Justin said as he shot up from his chair as well . He was looking down on Lucian who was now smiling at him .

Justin furrowed his brows when he saw the ugly expression on the boy . Something felt wrong with that smile . It sent unpleasant shivers down his spine . The atmosphere was growing heavy , making it harder for Justin to think properly .

Connor was about to grab Lucian's thin arm but stopped midway . Justin looked closely at Connor's frozen form and his green eyes widened from shock . The vampire wasn't moving at all .

Justin could feel his heart beat picking up speed . He looked at the small boy to find him smiling sinisterly , his lips a dark shade of black as it reached his eyes . The boy's brown eyes was now a red shade with dark veins on the white of his eyes . His rosy skin replaced by dark ugly veins down to his thin neck . Lucian's smile was so wide that Justin thought his face might tear apart .