Chapter 15 : Sunny days

" So what's going on between you and Tip ?"

Justin blushed a deep crimson at the sudden  question . He almost choked on his own spit . They were currently in their math class waiting for the teacher to arrive and he just wished the world could swallow him whole . Tip was late yet again but had texted Justin early in the morning .

The question itself caught Justin off guard and he found himself asking the same thing . We kissed and cuddled but nothing is going on yet . The thought of being together with Tip made his body flush with fever . He definitely like the sound of that .

He acknowledged the fact that he liked Tip beyond the friendship level . But he didn't know if the other reciprocated his abundant  feelings . He wasn't going to force a relationship between them , not with Andrew lurking about . The vampire had made it clear that he wanted him to stay from Tip which was impossible .

Elle was facing him now , her sketchbook long forgotten . She tapped his desk to gain his attention . Justin looked at his friend before shaking his head animatedly .

" Nothing's going on Elle . We're just talking ." he answered , looking away from her knowing smile .

" Just talking ? " she mused , clearly not believing his spewed lies .

Elle wasn't stupid , she could see that these two had something going . She had witnessed it on Justin's first day when they had the staring contest . She knew when Tip liked someone and he was painfully obvious when it came to Justin . She just couldn't get him to admit it by himself .

" Yes , just talking . Do you ever shut up ?" Justin gave her an agitated look .

" Do you want me to?"

" No not really ." Justin deflated . " I don't want you to shut up , please keep talking ."

Elle smiled at that while reaching for Justin's warm hand . She gently caressed his knuckles with her thump , looking at him with kind eyes . Justin smiled back at her before staring at their hands .

" Look , I want us to be very honest with each other . That's what friends do ." She said lowly before retracting her hand back on her lap . "I know that something's going on between you and Tip . I can see it from the way you look at each other , from the way you smile at everything he does . And I know for a fact that he likes you back ..."

" He does ?"

" Yes he does . I saw it with my eyes from how he instantly lit up just by talking about you . " she nodded her head . " I think you should tell him how you feel ."

" I -- I don't know if I'm ready for that . I've never been in a relationship before and I don't know how everything goes ."

" Neither have I ... well , not on a deeper level . But I'm still clueless as to what true love really is . If you think Tip is the one for you , let him know before it's too late . That's my advice to you ."

Justin slowly nodded his head while weighing his options . It was simple what he had to do , tell the boy how he felt about him . He had never had any interest in anyone before so he was still adjusting to his new feelings .

He was also scared at the same time . Scared that he'll end up falling hard on his ass and breaking in the process . He didn't want to hurt anymore because he has been through a lot as it is . Tip wasn't the affectionate type and he never spoke about his ex which gave him the impression that the boy was not the romantic type .

" I'm scared Elle , what if he rejects me ? What if he doesn't really like me like that ? I know we kissed but that doesn't mean anything !"

" You guys fucking kissed ?!"