Chapter 14 : Sleepover

A few weeks later .

Justin was sitting on a small bed that night , watching funny cat videos online . He had texted his mother this afternoon informing her that he would spend the night at Tip's house . She replied with 2 thumbs up emojis , indicating that she was giving him permission  .

Tip was having a sleepover at his house and he didn't want to miss out on it . This was his first ever sleepover and he was he was already enjoying himself in the company of his friends .

They were on speaking terms now after Elle briefed him on their supernatural abilities . At first Justin was in disbelief but now he came into terms with it . He had strongly believed that vampires , werewolves , shapeshifters and every other mythical creature were a part of one's imagination . That none of these beings existed . Turns out he was incredibly wrong .

He was laying on his stomach with his long legs dangling in the air . Elle was laying next to him with her head on his shoulder as they both laughed wholeheartedly at the videos .

" Cats are so cute !" She said adorably and batted her long eyelashes at the boy next to her . " I wish I had one ... Justin , would you buy one for me ? "

"Beau's allergic to felines ." Tip said from he floor .

" I was talking to Justin !" She shouted at her friend who in return , rolled his eyes .

Tip was painting a half naked Connor who was laying sideways on Tip's long couch . Connor was shirtless with only white sheets wrapped around his groin area . He was laying on top of plastic flowers that were gifted by Elle herself . She had turned her attention to the painting , forgetting all about cute cats .

" Jesus , he doesn't know what he's doing." Elle whispered so that only Justin could hear . Justin took his eyes away from his phone to look at the painting and his lips ruptured in hysterical laughter .

" What's up with him ?" Connor asked from where he laid .

" He's laughing ." Elle answered trying to suppress her own giggles .

" I can see that but why ?" Connor said while looking at his friend's suspicious red faces .
" What's so funny ?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

They all looked at Connor before bursting out in laughter . He squinted his eyes at them , noticing how Tip was rolling on the floor and the painting long forgotten . Connor stood up from the couch and made his way to where the painting was . He picked it up and frowned deeply at the mess splayed on the canvas .

That's not me he thought . It was just colors painted over colors . No distinct figure of a person on a couch . So this is why they were laughing .

" What the hell Tip ?! Am I a rainbow to you ?"

This made them laugh even harder , Justin on his all fours as he cackled violently . Connor's reaction was the funniest and he could not help himself .

" You should see your face !" He said while recovering from his laughter .

" Glad to know I'm a joke to you birdie ."

Connor gave them one last disapproving look before stomping to the bathroom to change back into his clothes . He wasn't mad , not really . He was actually feeling good about himself for making them laugh because it had been so long since they laughed like that . He changed quickly and washed his hands before leaving the bathroom .

He came back to find Elle playing with Justin's growing hair as she was explained to him how she managed her curly hair . Tip was sitting on a chair staring at them with hooded eyes . Connor could hear his thoughts but the boy was heedlessly undressing Justin with his eyes .