Chapter 2

" Let's go " Khun Vegas finally came out. He had his hair slicked back and the casual clothes were making him look even better.

I was walking behind him when suddenly he stopped and turning back pulled me towards him. Out of reflex I tried to whack him but he blocked my attack and turning me around, pinned me against him while binding my hands.

" Some crazy reflexes you've got there.  " He whispered in my ear.

Whats with his obsession with seductively whispering in people's ears out of no where? Does he not know how dangerous it might be to others?!

I thought to myself while waiting for him to free me. I knew struggling would have been unnecessary since I wasn't involved in any actual danger.

After a short while he loosened his grip and let me go.

" Walk beside me. " He said holding my hand and making me walk beside him.

" Khun Vegas I apologise, I didn't mean to attack you- " I said in an apologetic tone.

" I know I caught you by surprise.  Why are you so tense? Do I really look that big of a tyrant? To punish you for every small mistake? " He said making a pitiful face.

Absolutely not! I nearly blurted out but succeeded in keeping up my composition. How could I explain that he looks extremely sweet, so sweet that it makes me doubt if he really belongs to a mafia family but there's something about him that isn't allowing me to open up to him. But I don't know what is it...as if I am scared of a side...something that can't be seen.

Pushing the thought aside I just gave him a business smile without uttering anything and before he could say anything more, we arrived at the dining hall.

Everyone greeted him joyfully and he replied back with even more enthusiasm, at that moment he looked as if the whole world's sunshine had been used up to create him.

" Why don't you consider having an acting career? " Khun Kinn said playfully with a hint of sarcasm out of nowhere.

" I don't think I would be the best fit for film industry. " Khun Vegas chuckled.

" They would probably be too terrified to see your real side. " Khun No joked.

" Ofcourse they should be. If I show them that then I believe they must have deserved to see it. So they indeed should get terrified for their life. " Khun Vegas replied with a bright smile but it seemed as if the words contained a whole deep dark meaning behind them, meant to intimidate the listener.

What do they mean by real side? Was my doubt correct? Is the smile Khun Vegas putting on, fake? 

A lot of thoughts again started swirling in my mind.

That's when Khun Vegas took a bite of his food and fed Porsche by himself.

" Eat this too. It's delicious. " Khun Vegas smirked.

" My husband can eat on his own and if he can't then I am sitting right beside him to do it for him. " Khun Kinn was clearly jealous.

" Why? Are you scared I'll steal your husband? Admit it I am more handsome then you am I not? " Khun Vegas teased him but was immediately hit on the back of his head by Khun No.

" What can't I play with him a little? " Khun Vegas started sulking which I must admit was adorable.

Looking at him, Khun No hugged him and patted him his head.

" Now now don't sulk. And don't make Kinn jealous! "

Khun Kinn looked towards Vegas with a smug smile as he made Porsche feed him. Everyone chuckled silently seeing the siblings behaving like kids. It wasn't everyday that the house looked so lively.