Chapter 14

3rd person POV:

Soon after, Tankhun ran into the house following Vegas and was shocked to see Pete's body lying on the floor and Vegas crying desparately beside him.
Tankhun ran to his side and immediately burst into tears seeing pete while trying to console vegas as well.
Arm and Pol started crying as well but still had to act responsibly and call the ambulance.

Vegas wasn't in his senses, he had no idea about the commotion taking place behind him. Soon the house was covered by curious neighbours who had crowded around to see what was going on.
Half-an-hour later, the ambulance finally came and the diener stormed into the house to take Pete's body away but as soon as they tried to touch him, Vegas immediately swatted their hands away and taking out his gun threatened to shoot them.

" DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!! " Vegas screamed at them while kneeling infront of Pete's body to guard him.

" Let them do their job vegas..." Tankhun said sadly while trying to hold Vegas back.

Vegas screamed at him to let him go and tried to free himself from his hold but Arm and Pol joined him and finally they succeeded in subduing him.
Vegas finally stopped struggling and broke down completely, crying his eyes out into Tankhun's shoulder. Tankhun slowly stroked Vegas' back trying to calm him down, he had no idea when vegas and pete had gotten so close but all he knew was that his brother needed him at the moment.

Seeing Pete being taken away, Vegas immediately tried to run behind him and stop them but Tankhun didn't let him go. Vegas kept hitting him to leave him but he still kept hugging him, gently stroking his back while hoping for him to calm down. Even though he himself was finding it tough to stay strong, he knew that his brother was the one suffering more.

Vegas kept crying until he eventually fainted and had to be carried back home. The whole house was mourning for Pete's death but all of them were worried for vegas as well.
_____________________________

" Pete " Vegas called seeing pete infront of him.

Hearing his voice, pete turned back and smiled at him making Vegas feel relieved thinking that everything was just a nightmare. But the very next moment Pete's smile vanished.

" Why did you do that Khun Vegas?! Why did you kill me?! " Pete said with a face of disgust and betrayal.

" No pete..." Vegas was shocked seeing him but couldn't say anything.

" What did I ever do to you?! I died because of you! You murdered me!! " Pete screamed at vegas shocking him even more.

Vegas immediately ran to hug him but pete disappeared into thin air the moment he reached near him driving him to insanity.

" No no no no pete!! Please come back...I am sorry...pete...please....I beg of you...pete..."

Right then the scene of Pete's dead body hanging from the fan flashed infront of his eyes instantly waking him up.

He woke up with a gasp and started looking around. He hoped for everything including Pete's death to be a mere nightmare but the date was stating otherwise. The date showed a day after he had found Pete's body which meant he probably had been out cold for nearly a day.

Vegas' POV:

A few minutes later Chan entered the room to check up on me and seeing me up, immediately went away and came back with food.
Without uttering a word, he kept the soup infront of me and went away. But I had no appetite. Keeping the food away, I got down from the bed to move around a little bit but my eyes fell on a photo of me and pete that we had clicked together on the bridge. Picking it up, a small smile spread onto my lips but immediately fell away.