Chapter 20

Vegas' room :

Vegas' POV:

" What did you show him for him to start screaming like that? " I asked while he was drinking water making him choke on it.

He started coughing and I patted his back to help him.

" Why choke on water when you can choke on something else? " I smirked and winked as pete blushed looking at me amidst his coughs.

Finally taking a deep breath, he stopped coughing and answered my question.

" I just showed him a video of me torturing his younger brother. I cut off half of his hand slowly and then turned on the live video.
Upon my instruction, another bodyguard was present there and when the prisoner still refused to open his mouth, he brought hot iron and started pushing it against the wound making him scream for his life. "

" I just threatened to torture and kill his brother infront of him and he surrendered that's all. "

Pete said and shrugged. I kept looking at him dumbfounded by the newly found information.

" Don't worry, it's not like his brother was innocent, he was a huge nuisance to everyone and had quite a number of offences registered in his name, having a hand wouldn't have done any good to anyone anyway. So...do you still love me after seeing me act like that? " He said thinking I was probably worried about the person and maybe was feeling a little insecure after showing me his other side.

" I don't care. I don't worry about anyone who isn't important to me. Also, there's no way I would ever stop loving you, if anything...seeing so act so cruelly made me only fall for you even more. " I said and smiled at him and he visibly relaxed.

" Uhm...do you worry about me? " He asked innocently completely melting me.

What a cute boyfriend I've got!!!
I thought to myself for the nth time.

" You are the one I worry about the most..." I said looking straight into his eyes.

There's no denying in it that pete is the most important person of my life.
I thought to myself. And getting the meaning hidden behind my sentence, pete smiled lovingly at me.

" Now then if you've enquired me enough, shall we rest a little? " Pete said looking at me with seductive eyes.

" How will I be able to just rest if you keeping looking at me with such hungry eyes? " I said feeling excited because of his gaze.

" I am glad my eyes have such an effect on you " He said in a seductive tone and started taking steps forward towards me making me unintentionally retract my steps.

My legs soon bumped into the bed frame making both of us look back towards it. We averted our gazes back towards each other and pete smirked looking at me.

" Seems like you've got nowhere to go anymore~ " He said biting his lip and pushed me onto the bed and despite having a pretty well-built and sturdy body, I bounced once because of the impact of the fall.

He tilted his head and arching his body extremely close towards me, whispered in my ear.

" Stay still " He whispered seductively making me clench the bedsheet to control myself and stop myself from snatching and devouring him right at the instant.

With all my might, I held myself back to obey him like an innocent puppy.

How could I ever disobey my love's commands?

" Good " He said increasing the distance between us.

He shoved his hand into his coat pocket and took out a black cloth. At first I couldn't identify the item but as soon as I did, my mouth nearly hung open.