Chapter 17

Pete's POV:

An hour later :

" You can stay here for as long as you want...but please come back to the main home as soon as you can. " Vegas said stroking my back softly.

We were lying on my bed with me lying half on top of him.

Why do I feel sad hearing this?
I thought to myself wondering about why I wasn't feeling happy of being able to stay in my own house for a few more days.

" Will you be returning today? " I said, a part of me wanting him to stay back.

" No. " He said smiling at me, making me confused.

" Huh? "

" I said you can stay here for as long as you want but I didn't say that I'll be returning back without you. You sure can stay here for however long you want to but I'll also be staying with you here. " He said making me blush.

Maybe that was what I wanted to hear because the sadness I had been from earlier disappeared in an instant after hearing him say that.

" Let's go back. " I said cuddling more into his chest.

" You don't have to force yourself to return so soon. " He said worried about me since he knew how much I loved my grandma and probably considered the house to be something extremely precious to me as well.

" No it's fine. This house was only precious to me because of grandma's presence but with her gone now this feels like a cold place filled with unfortunate memories from my childhood. " I said while trying to forget about the past.

" Then...let's go back...to the place where we both belong...let's go back home pete. " He said as he touched our foreheads together and gave me a peck on my lips.

We cuddled for a while more before starting to get ready for our journey back to the Teerpanyakul house.
_______________________________

By the time we reached back it was nearly 10 at night. We had spent the whole day at my house cleaning it and packing grandma's stuff that I wanted to take along.

"Then see you tomorrow. " I said before trying to return back to my room after dropping off vegas in front of his own room.
But before I could take even a single step forward, he caught my wrist and pulling me a little towards himself clasped his arms around my body and nuzzled into my neck.

"How about staying in my room tonight?" He whispered as he let out hot breath and left a soft kiss against my neck making me melt back into his shoulders.

I felt his smirk against my neck as he picked me up without any struggle and walking into the room closed the door behind us.

He walked towards the bed and after gently putting me down, half hovered over me.
He started kissing my face starting from my head to my chin and trailing my skin with his soft yet somewhat rough lips reached down to my collarbone.
He started kissing and sucking on my skin making me throw my head back in pleasure as I moaned and melted to his hot kisses. Leaving hickeys on his way down, he jumped onto the bed and lying beside me flipped me to lie on top of him.
His hands went inside my shirt as he clasped my waist over my bare skin and slowly his hand started moving down, I could feel his rough hands even over my clothes as they moved down from my waist to my thighs and changing their direction a little, his right hand started tracing along my inner thigh making me shudder under his touch.

But suddenly his hands went towards my calves and grabbing the blanket from under my legs pulled it over both of us wrapping us in it and pulling me back to reality in the process.