Chapter 21

Vegas' POV :

" Oh my you are so wet already " I smirked at him as I claimed his lips in a wet kiss, locking our lips carelessly and exploring his mouth. 

" Be quick...I don't have much patience left " Pete said hungrily arousing so many different feelings inside me.

" What an impatient puppy you are! " I chuckled seductively and secured both of his hands above his head.
I bit his nipples gently making him arch his back instantly and licked it making him shudder.

I pinched and fondled with the other one as I licked one making him moan.

" Say my name! " I said grabbing his jaw and kissing the bottom of his lower jaw.

" Ve-vegas " He moaned softly as I started thrusting my fingers faster inside him.

" Say my name!! " I said with more intensity as I licked his neck before leaving a hickey.

" Ve-vegas! " He moaned, this time a little louder than the last, amidst his moans and I picked up my pace to make him climax.

He shut his legs together closely around me and I felt his muscles stiffen. His eyes roll back as he shuddered and came with a final moan.

He was huffing and I kissed his forehead as I adjusted myself between his legs.

After giving him a little while to catch his breath, I slid my d*ck inside him making him clench the sheets.

I grunted as I felt him tightening around me and gave him the time to get used to me before starting to move.

Starting with a few slow thrusts, I gradually increased my pace making him moan again.

" Say my name pete! " I said as I let my hot breath hit his bare skin.

" Vegas... " He moaned.

" Louder! " I said as I started thrusting harder.

" Vegas! " He moaned as his leg dropped onto my shoulder.

" Louder!! LET THE WHOLE WORLD HEAR YOU MOANING MY NAME!! " I said in a deeper voice as pleasure started to take over my mind.

" VEGAS!!!~ " He moaned obeying me.

I bit his thigh leaving a mark and started leaving small hickeys on his leg.

" Every inch of your body is gorgeous! " I said as I opened the ropes that were tying his hands and picking him up, sat up in a cross-legged position and set him on top of me.

He had wrapped his arms around my body already and my hands were under his a*s supporting his weight from bottom.

His body kept jumping up and down on top of me, riding me intensely and he bit my shoulder leaving a mark.

His fingers were digging into my back and were giving a different kind of pain associated with pleasure on their own.

" Ve-vegas I am close~ " he moaned and hearing him I started thrusting deeper making him moan harder and endlessly.

And soon with a moan and a grunt, both of us came as we allowed satisfaction to take control of us.

I kissed him as we were both panting and he wrapped his arms around me again after we lied back down on the bed to take a small break.
________________________________

Pete's POV:

My eyes opened after hearing the birds chirping and I found Vegas sleeping peacefully beside me. A natural smile crept into my lips seeing him as I took my sweet time to admire my boyfriend who was looking so hot even in the morning.