Chapter 19

Vegas' POV:

It was somewhere around evening when Kinn called Pete to the underground prison. He first asked me not to follow him but upon insistence allowed me to come along.

I knew that pete had been one of kinn's most trusted bodyguards but still I wondered if the sunshine plum fairy could really turn into a ruthless mafia member when required. Nevertheless, I soon got the answer to my question...
_______________________________

" Make him speak " Kinn said to pete while massaging his temples. It was clear that he was frustrated with the guy who they had abducted but was trying his best to remain calm.

" Should I? " I asked, offering my help but kinn denied it.

" No wait, let pete do it! This is a matter he can take care of better. Also I don't want him to die so soon, so, it would be better if you don't handle it this time. " Kinn said looking at me knowing the person won't be able to stay alive for a long time if I used my ways on him.

" What a pity! I was all worked up thinking I'll be able to finally show my skills. Though it still would interesting to see pete complete this job. " I said smirking at him.

Pete just smiled and shook his head in return while getting ready to finish the task.

"Khun Vegas, I think we should wait outside. " Big said to me.

" Why? I want to watch him! " I whined.

" Then we can stand on the other side of the glass door. Pete usually prefers staying alone during his tasks. " Big said trying to make me understand.

I looked at pete who mouthed a small please making me comply to the request.

How can I possibly deny when he says please so cutely?

I thought to myself thinking how cute of a boyfriend I had got and thanking my stars for it.

I signed big to go ahead. Everyone including kinn had already left the room and only big and I were the ones remaining apart from pete and the prisoner.
We both went ahead and left the room as well but entered the other room that had a glass window joining both the rooms. One could see into the other room through it and I stood in front of the window eager to watch my love torturing a person.

( Writer's thought : The title should've been 'when a psychopath meets a serial killer' *sighs* )

But instead of taking out any instruments like I usually did, he took out a tablet and started searching for something.

" Is he going to hit him with that thing? " I asked big with judgement unknowingly dripping from my voice.

Big nearly chuckled hearing that and seeing my expressions but succeeded in keeping his composure.

" It's good that you know how to keep your composure. I wouldn't want the family to lose a loyal bodyguard like you. That would be such a waste! " I smiled calmly yet widely at him.

" Sorry Khun Vegas. " He apologized, immediately getting the subtle warning hidden behind my harmless looking smile.

" He isn't going to hit him with it. Pete has got another method to make people speak, wait a little Khun Vegas, you be able to see it for yourself. " Big said not exactly answering my question but fueling my anticipation even more.

I diverted my gaze back to pete and by now he had already got what he was looking for. He looked at the tab for once more, smiled, looked at the prisoner once and then turned the tab towards him.

With a split second, his eyes widened and the horror could be seen creeping into his eyes. He kept looking back and forth towards pete and then at the tab and slowly a terrified expression clouded his features.