Chapter 12

3rd person POV :

" Where did you get this video from? "  Vegas clenched his jaw looking at the video that Tay had sent him.

" What? Why are you so angry when you are looking so good in it? " Tay said with a smirk.

Time, Tay and Vegas were on a video call on Vegas' laptop and Vegas was lookin pretty pissed because of his and Pete's video recorded by Tay near the bakery.

" Don't f*ck with me. Why did you record this?! " Vegas said with his voice dripping in anger.

" What are you so pissed for huh? Anyways, so who is that guy? Beside you? Did you finally fall in love? C'mon don't be shy, tell us about it. Because you sure look like you are lost in love with this guy in here. " Tay said with a smile in a dreamy tone. 

" Hah! Lost in love? Stop bulls*itting with me. Do you really think I out of all people would be in love? " Vegas sneered as he banged his hands on the table sending tremors throughout.

Tay's eyes widened suddenly and he tried to warn vegas about something but was interrupted by him.

" Vega- " Tay tried to warn him but he was not in the mood to listen anymore.

" It's true that I have been flirting with him since day one, pretending to be so in love but that doesn't mean I really am in love with him. " Vegas snickered not paying a heed to the worried faces of Tay and Time.

" Listen here you two! Do not dare to say anything again about me being in love with him. He has no value for me. He's only a pastime for me, I am just toying me with right now only because it's boring in here and I find his expressions quite interesting...but I'll just toss him aside once I lose interes- " but before Vegas could complete his sentence Tay screamed at him to turn back finally making him turn.

Pete was standing at his doorstep looking directly at him with an extremely cold expression as if there never was even a bit of warmth in him.
The change in his demeanor from the warmest sunshine to the coldest night even gave Vegas shivers.

" I am sorry for interrupting your conversation Khun Vegas " Pete said with a straight face devoid of even a single expression. He looked like a stone, to the point that even hatred wasn't visible on his face.

Unfortunately though, his feelings betrayed him. A tear drop fell from his left eye but he didn't pay any attention to it. As if he didn't know about it. He didn't wipe it or run away but kept standing infront of him to deliver the message acting as if he had forgotten about every memory that they had created together.

" Khun Kinn has requested for you. " He said, bowed and left the room, leaving vegas alone in there, completely dumbfounded seeing the sudden change in him.

But as soon as reason knocked into his mind, he ran without giving anything else a single thought. He didn't know why he was running behind him but the only thing that was coming into his mind at the moment was that he didn't want to lose pete.

" Wait, pete! " Vegas finally caught up to him and grabbed his hand, making him turn but pete immediately swatted his hand away.

" Pete..." Vegas said in a whisper looking at him.

" Do you need something Khun Vegas? " Pete said in an extremely formal tone shocking Vegas.

" Pete...I-I am sorry. " Vegas said as his eyes started to well up a little. He couldn't understand why he was so desparately wanting pete to stay but he longer had his sanity intact after seeing him like that.

But instead of saying " it's ok " and forgiving him like he had thought pete usually would do, he sneered at vegas making him loose all hopes of being able to stop him.