Notes

Thank you for staying with Solace and Dawn!

I honestly planned to stop writing this story months ago. Ilang buwan akong hiatus at hindi na maalala ang mga detalye sa story ko, but I realized that I haven't tackled yet the purpose of the story so I decided to continue writing it. By writing their story, I learned a lot. Yes, I am also learning while writing. It was an honor to be the writer of Dawn and Solace's story.

I hope you figured out what is my purpose why I wrote this story :>

If you are like Solace who has been judged, betrayed, manipulated, hurt, and ignored. She is saying that she is proud of you for reaching this far. Life has been abusive for all of us. We have struggles that no one knew. But we still keep going, because deep down, we still hope for better days.

If you are like Dawn who wants to be found and did lots of mistakes from the past. He wants to tell you that don't be hard on yourself and forgive yourself. The only person who can heal you is yourself. Others will help you lessen the pain, but it's still you at the end of the day. Your mistakes won't define your future. As long as you've learned from it and apologize to someone you hurt, you deserve peace and happiness.

Thank you for bearing with my slow updates. I know some of you got mad and stressed with Dawn, however, I want you to know that it's not my intention to make you mad at him. I want you to learn from him.

Stan's life will be in the second installment which is, Consolation of Yesterday. I will write about what happened to him and how was his life before marrying Solace.

See you in the second installment!

BE YOUR OWN SOLACE
- lex

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Consolation In Distress (Consolation Series #1) COMPLETED 🎉