Fun alternate next-day scene

The next day, as the sun rose over the Polar Star Dormitory, the dormitory residents gathered for breakfast. Soma and Catalina sat side by side, exchanging playful banter and sharing stories from the previous night's food war. Laughter filled the air as they enjoyed their morning meal together.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps approached, and the dormitory door swung open. It was none other than Isshiki, wearing his usual mischievous smile. Catalina's eyes widened in surprise as Isshiki, with a flourish, removed his clothes, leaving him standing in nothing but a traditional Japanese fundoshi.

Catalina's jaw dropped, momentarily caught off guard by the unexpected sight before her. However, she quickly regained her composure and, with a mischievous glint in her eye, she leaned toward Isshiki and delivered a flirty remark that made him blush.

"Well, well, Isshiki-senpai, you certainly know how to make an entrance," she said with a playful tone. "I must admit, you do have quite the...appealing figure. It's no wonder you're always surrounded by admirers."

Isshiki's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as he fumbled for a response, his usual confidence momentarily shaken. The others burst into laughter at the exchange, thoroughly entertained by Catalina's quick wit and Isshiki's rare moment of vulnerability.

From that day forward, Catalina and Isshiki shared a unique camaraderie, their playful banter, and flirtatious interactions becoming a source of amusement for the dormitory residents. They had found a friendship built on teasing and mutual respect, a dynamic that added an extra layer of excitement to their time at Totsuki Culinary Academy.

As the morning continued, the residents of the Polar Star Dormitory immersed themselves in their daily routines, their hearts filled with anticipation for the challenges and adventures that awaited them. Little did they know that each day would bring new surprises, laughter, and opportunities for growth.