Chapter 9: Don RS Food War- Soma's Idea

Soma burst into the room, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I've got it! I've come up with an idea!"

Catalina and Megumi looked at him expectantly, curious to hear his plan.

"With the limited budget and resources we have, I need to think outside the box," Soma explained. "I'll make a Don dish that will blow everyone away, even with the A5 grade beef Ikumi is likely to use."

Catalina's eyes sparkled with admiration. "You always find a way to turn the odds in your favor, Soma. "

As the days went by, Soma worked tirelessly, experimenting with different ingredients and techniques, while Megumi supported him with her research and encouragement. The Don RS room was filled with the aroma of delicious dishes being created, a testament to their determination.

On the day of the Shokugeki, Soma stood tall, with Megumi and Catalina by his side, ready to face Ikumi and defend the Don RS. The stakes were high, and the challenge was daunting, but he was fueled by his passion and the support of his friends.

Catalina watched Soma with a mixture of pride and anticipation. She knew that he was about to unleash something extraordinary, something that would make a lasting impression.