Chapter 13.5: Culinary Rivalry Unveiled: Blushing Buses

After the intense assignment and judging, the students make their way back to the hotel on the bus, their minds buzzing with excitement and thoughts of the challenges to come. Catalina sits beside Sōma, unable to contain her mischievous nature and the irresistible urge to tease.

As the bus jolts into motion, Catalina's mischievous gaze falls upon Takumi, ready to make him blush once again. However, her attention quickly shifts as she notices Isami, Takumi's younger brother, sitting a few seats behind them. Isami's eyes sparkle with amusement as he watches the ongoing banter between his older brother and Catalina.

Unable to resist the chance for some more fun, Catalina turns her attention towards Isami, flashing him a mischievous grin. "Oh, Isami, don't think I've forgotten about you," she says with a playful tone. "After all, it seems like you're enjoying your big brother's embarrassment quite a bit."

Isami bursts into laughter, unable to deny the truth of Catalina's words. He glances at Takumi, who is now trying to hide his reddened face and shakes his head in amusement. "Well, you got me there. It's hard not to find it entertaining when big brother gets all flustered."

Catalina leans back in her seat, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Oh, but Isami, I wouldn't want you to feel left out. After all, everyone deserves a taste of embarrassment," she teases, her words dripping with playfulness.

She turns her attention back to Takumi, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "But don't worry, Taku-chan. Isa-chan might not escape my teasing either. After all, it's all in good fun, right?"

Takumi's blush deepens as he realizes that Catalina's mischievous nature knows no bounds. He can't help but chuckle, appreciating the lively atmosphere that Catalina brings to their interactions.

The bus ride becomes a delightful symphony of laughter and banter as Catalina's playful antics encompass both Aldini brothers. Sōma joins in the teasing, creating a jovial atmosphere that spreads to the other students on the bus.

Their friendly rivalry, tinged with humor and camaraderie, transforms the bus ride into a memorable and enjoyable experience. The students disembark at the hotel, their spirits uplifted and anticipation brewing for the challenges that lie ahead.With the echoes of laughter still lingering, Sōma, Catalina, Takumi, and Isami stride towards the hotel entrance, their bond forged through shared laughter and the promise of the culinary competition. The Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp have only just begun, and they are ready to face whatever lies ahead with smiles on their faces and banter in their hearts.