1

includes the first day at a new school, the eyes and the ears, a group of foster kids and a blonde who looks like he's in pain.

Aurora walked on the parking lot of the school, her eyes wandering around. There were many teenagers, that stood by their cars and talked. It had been a long time since she went to high school. She graduated multiple times, but only of interest. She wanted to study the humans more.

Her feet took her into the building, where she searched for the office. "Hey!" The Woods turned around and was faced with a young, Asian-looking boy. "Hello." Her voice was soft and charming. A small smile formed on her lips, watching him looking her up and down. "You must be Aurora Woods, nice to meet you. I'm Eric. The eyes and the ears of this place. Anything you need? Uh-" "No, i don't." She cut him off. "But it's a pleasure to meet you, Eric." The girl took his hand and shook it slightly. "Wow, your hands are cold.", he muttered under his breath, but she still heard him.

The both new made friends parted each other after they found out that they had different classes. After Aurora had Music and Chemistry, she went to the Canteen. The woman sat down with her new made friend group at a table. A simple small talk grew up fast.

The blonde stopped for a moment, her eyes wandering outside of the Cafeteria, watching a group of teenagers walking by. Vampires. The first thing she noticed, was that they were 'vegetarians'. She lifted her eyebrows, impressed, cause she didn't saw any here yet and didn't knew there were any. The girl with the brown hair, that walked with a blond boy turned her head to the side, looking through the window. She made eye contact with her for a second, before they continued walking further ahead. "Who are that?", she spoke quietly, but loud enough for the others to hear. "The Cullens." "They are doctor and Ms. Cullen's foster kids. They moved from Alaska here a few years ago." "They kinda keep to themselves." "Yeah, cause they're all togehter. Like 'together'." A blonde woman and a dark haired man stepped inside, holding hands. "The blonde girl, that's Rosalie. And the big, dark hair guy is Emmet. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." The two passed their table, unsure of who was next to them. "Jess, they're not really related." "Yes, but they live together. It's weird." Jessica turned around again. "And.. ok. The little dark haired girl is Alice. She's really weird. And, uhm, she's best friends with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain." Alice turned her gaze to the blond woman, her eyes widening.

After Edward sat down by the Cullen's table, his eyes widened as he readed Alice's mind. "She's here." "I can't smell her." "None of us can."  Their attention turned to the table, where the blond woman once sat, realizing she was gone. "Carlsile said she's a vegetarian. We shouldn't worry so much." Jasper didn't listen to the conversation, his mind was on the unfamiliar woman. Her beauty overwhelmed him.

The Cullens knew she had to be special. They couldn't smell her, Carlsile wouldn't tell them her name and was surprisingly very closed about it. Normally he would tell them almost everything.

Who was this woman?