2

is about an empty canteen table, realization and goodbye.

Aurora sat in the canteen, all alone by the Cullen's table

Aurora sat in the canteen, all alone by the Cullen's table. They didn't explain to her why they didn't come to school, but the more she thought about it, the more she couldn't find a reason for it. The blonde felt something bad coming, but not with other vampires, instead with her inside. It was like her mind and body were preparing for something that would break her.

She stepped in front of their house, where she lived too, but before she could step in, Jasper came from the side and approached her. "Darlin'." His eyes landed on her hand, which had stains of the biting mark. She quickly hid it to not make him more uncomfortable. He took her hand in his and took a deep breath, just to prepare for what he was about to do. "We have to leave Forks." Aurora lowered her eybrows. "Why?" "Carlsile is supposed to be ten years older than he looks." At his words she started nodding slightly. "Okay, I'll start packing." He stopped her by holding her waist before she could go away. She turned to him with a realizing look, hoping she misunderstood the whole situation. "When you say we.." She stopped. ".. I mean myself and my family." Something faded in her eyes, realizing what he just said.

His family.

He told her she wasn't a part of them.

He told her she wasn't the daughter of Carlsile and Esme.

He told her she wasn't the sister of Alice, Emmett, Rosalie and Edward.

He told her she wasn't his family.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

If Aurora had a heart, it would have shattered.

He walked away as she stayed still, not wanting it to be true, that

Jasper left his beloved one.