7

is about the idea of writing and a trash bin.

Aurora wasn't sure how long she swam there, not moving an inch in the water

Aurora wasn't sure how long she swam there, not moving an inch in the water. It could have been multiple days, but also just a pair of minutes. But she finally swam to the surface and headed out of the sea. The blonde sat down on the ground and looked at the cliffs, the water,  the whole view. It was amazing. She wanted to lay her head on Jasper's shoulder and look at it with him, but he wasn't there.

Maybe she could write to him? That's what she thought as she walked into the Cullens' house once again. No, she didn't even had his number, did he even have a phone? Maybe letters? No, she didn't even know where they were currently.

They didn't even tell her where they'd go, cause they knew she would follow her. And they didn't want that to happen... right?

Aurora Woods still decided to write letters, just to keep her distracted and busy.

Dear Jasper,

She started, but realized she had no idea what to write about.

The blonde started writing a new letter again and again, but ended up throwing it into the trash bin, that was meters away.

Jasper Hale,

Love,

I am...

How are...

Why did you...

What was the reason....

So she sat there the entire time, but finally realized this wasn't going anywhere.

How could she put what she felt into words?