8

includes a repetition from the same question, golden hugs and a shared hunt.

Aurora looked at Jasper with raised eyebrows, once again. Their hands were still interwined, but they found comfort in it. "Did what?", she asked, clearly confused by what he just said. "I never calmed down so fast. Even Alice and Carlsile have problems with it." She looked on the ground and closed her eyes, something Aurora would do when she's thinking about something. "I've got a lot of training with myself. Or maybe I'm just special.", she spoke. A smile formed on her face and her eyes wandered up again. "You are."

The two excited the class, and before they could do anything else, Alice came running to them. "Jasper! Everything okay? I saw someone get a nosebleed.." "I'm fine. Thanks to Aurora." He pointed with his hand at the woman next to him. "It's nothing big." Alice ran to the blonde and hugged her. Her eyes widened at the sudden movement, but a smile formed on her face as soon she realized how golden Alice's hugs were. "Thanks, really. But, how did you do it?"

"Why does everyone asks me that?"

The Cullens and Aurora reached the house in the woods and stepped out of their cars. "I'm going hunting, someone else?", Aurora asked. She hadn't eat anything in days. Her eyes were already black. "I'll come.", Jasper answered. "We all went this morning.", Emmet said. The group walked inside and parted, some walking to their rooms, some to the living room. Aurora placed her bag down on the ground in the hallway, and Jasper watched her actions. She headed outside and started running. 

The woods were beautiful, it had such a clear air. Aurora didn't need to breath, but she did on purpose when she was in it. The woods were her home.

Jasper followed her, feeling the freedom coming from her. Both stopped, ducking down by a tree that laid on the ground. In front of them was a deer. She turned her head to him, who already was watching her. "Wanna share?"

"Sure."