3

is about feeling lonely, empty and numb.

Is love meant to be broken? Or is there any other way of living through it without getting hurt? Will their love continue? Is this just some kind of joke? Why did Jasper leave her? What did she do? Was it because of her powers? Why wouldn't they t...

Is love meant to be broken? Or is there any other way of living through it without getting hurt? Will their love continue? Is this just some kind of joke? Why did Jasper leave her? What did she do? Was it because of her powers? Why wouldn't they take her with them? Wasn't she part of the family? Why won't anybody tell her?

That's what Aurora asked herself the entire time as she sat on the railing of the balcony from Jasper's room, looking at the view. It rained outside, but that wasn't important. It had been a month since the Cullens left. Aurora wasn't sure if she could continue her life. It's not like she didn't try, she did. But she realized she was so in love with this man, that the thought of not being with him, she'd rather die than not be with him.

Aurora's inside felt empty and her body felt numb.

The blonde woman stepped into the school with almost everyone's eyes on her. They all thought she left with the Cullens and were surprised that she still was in Forks. No one dared to approach her and ask her out about them. Not even Eric. 

After history and arts without Jasper and Alice, Aurora sat down by her table. She missed the small talks she and Jasper had in their classes. She missed painting with Alice. She missed her family

She felt lonely.