9

includes a roomtour, staring and books.

"Why did I knew you were a messy eater?", Aurora spoke, walking into the Cullen's house

"Why did I knew you were a messy eater?", Aurora spoke, walking into the Cullen's house. She and Jasper just came from hunting. She had some stains of blood on her shirt, but Jasper was covered with blood over his whole body. "I'm trying to not be.", he said. They both walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the bathroom. "Go take a shower." "Will do. You can borrow some clothes of mine, I know you haven't got any clean ones left." Jasper walked inside and closed the door behind him. The woman made her way to his room. She never was inside before, only visited Carlsile's office.

I can tell you, his room was wonderful.

When you came in, to the left and the right stood large bookshelves by the wall. Every single space was filled with a book. In the middle of the room was a small couch, enough for two people to lay on. The wall of it was only glass and outside was a small balcony. Aurora's eyes catched the small wardrobe in the corner. Inside she found some shirts and sweatshirts. The woman took a simple green sweater, took her white, now red, blouse off and instead placed the sweater on her body. After closing the doors of the wardrobe and laying her blouse on the couch, she inspected the bunch of books. Most of it were about history and literature, but also fantasy and romance. Aurora trailed with her finger along the spines of the books and her eyes wandered over the titles. She stopped at one and took it out, reading the text on the back.

"Found something you like?", Jasper asked, leaning in the doorway and watching the woman in his room. She turned to him with a smile on your face. "Can I borrow this?" She held the book into the air. "Sure." He sat down on his couch and not a second later, Aurora appeared, sitting on the sofa back, while her eyes read every single word. He watched her reading, finding comfort in it.

They both sat like this for a while, just relaxing in the other's vicinity.

"How did you became a vampire?", he asked. Aurora stopped reading, and turned her head up to face Jasper.

"Long story."