6

tells about the familiar tingle.

"Any leads?" Edward asked after sighing, turning to Jasper after Rosalie had just stormed out of the room

"Any leads?" Edward asked after sighing, turning to Jasper after Rosalie had just stormed out of the room. "No sign of intruder. But Victoria still tends to..." The honey-blonde spoke, while Aurora slowly stepped forward and sat down on the kitchen counter, not really listening to or caring for the conversation.

Bella had left the room to head after Rosalie, their conversation being heard through the walls.

Aurora could feel how something wasn't right.

Not with the situation, but her body. Her mind. Her soul.

Cold hands grabbed her own, but she didn't have to look up to know it's the familiar southern man. The room had gotten empty. She didn't even notice everyone leaving. How long had she been sitting ther?

"What's wrong, darlin'?"

Aurora looked at her hands which Jasper was holding.

Something was missing.

"I can feel your emotions everywhere in the room and trust me, they aren't feeling.. good."

Something in her hands. 

Something in the blood in her veins.

"Darlin', please. I am getting worried."

That familiar tingle in her veins was missing.

"Please tell me what's wrong."

"Jasper." 

She finally looked up at him, into his deeply worried eyes. Worried for her.

"What is it, darlin'?"

"I can't feel my powers."

A tear left her eye.

A fucking tear.