7

includes lifted eybrows, dark eyes and blood.

"What?" The bell ringed and all the students stood up and walked out of the room

"What?" The bell ringed and all the students stood up and walked out of the room. Aurora sat up and hung her bag over her shoulder, looking with lifted eyebrows at Jasper. He walked past her, but stopped, leaning over to her ear. "You heard me."

The days quickly faded. It was Friday. Aurora grew curious about Jasper. They talked and lived together like nothing happened, but in fact, it did. Jasper found a special liking towards the woman, so did she.

Aurora stepped into history class, finding Jasper sitting again at the same table in the back. She sat down next to him and placed her bag down. "Let's start." She packed her book out, the same she was reading last time. "You shouldn't read that book when I could tell you everything about it.", Jasper spoke directly next to her ear. A smile formed on her face. "Well, I'll take that advice." She closed the book and bended down to her bag to pack it back inside.

A too familiar smell filled her nose.

Blood.

She turned her head quickly to the boy next to her, whose eyes were widened. "Jasper.", she whispered, fear filling her. He kept staring at the kid who just got a nosebleed. His eyes became dark in a second. Slowly she took his shaking hand and interwined it with hers. "Concentrate on my voice. I'm here. It's just blood. You know how to fight against it. So do it." His eyes wandered to the woman, impressed by what just happened.

"How did you do that?"