10

is about the night sky, holding hands and true love.

After Aurora took over the wheel, Alice got out of the car too

After Aurora took over the wheel, Alice got out of the car too. "Don't worry, I'll stay here." Alice nodded with a smile on her face, a bit too wide in Aurora's opinion, before heading to Bella.

Alice came with Edward and Bella back and they drove off, back to Forks. Aurora said she wanted to stay a bit there, or travel around the world for a short time. "You'll find me."

So, there she sat on a stone in the middle of nowhere, looking at the dark night sky.

This time it was different, she wasn't thinking about the Cullens or Jasper.

She wasn't thinking about the future or the past. 

She wasn't thinking about her feelings or emotions.

She wasn't thinking about love or hate.

She wasn't thinking about anything.

She felt free.

But nothing ever lasts forever.

"Hey, darlin'."

A smile formed on Aurora's face.

The honey blonde man sat down next to her and started looking at the view too.

"Alice told me I'd find you here."

"She already saw you coming."

A smile formed on his face too.

"She always does."

A silence followed, but it wasn't uncomfortable.
It was actually very comfortable.
They gave each other comfort, even without saying anything or touching the other one.

"Look what I found." He pulled out a small sketchbook. 
The same one Aurora always drew in.
Her smile widened.
The blonde man opened it and showed on every single page a drawing of himself.

"I knew you could paint, but you really did my facial features awesome.

There are some pages still empty, I'm sure you want to fill them."

He held her the sketchbook to take, what she did and laid it on the ground.

Both turned back to the night sky, in which now stars were able to see.

"I left because I wanted to keep you safe.", Jasper answered her not spoken question. "You-" "But I realized what I did was wrong. It was very dumb actually.", he cut her off. A soft laugh escaped her lips, not parting her eyes from the night. "It was."

He took her hand and intertwined it with his.
A feeling both of them missed the most.

"Did I tell you that you're beautiful?"

The smile on her face turned into a sweet and loving one, one that Jasper never saw before.
It was only for his, and it was full of love.
Her love.

"Guess who threw it at me and told me to wear it."

"I don't think I want to answer that riddle."

She finally turned her head to Jasper next to her, something lighting up in her eyes as she saw him clearly.

"You don't know how much I suffered."

"Oh, trust me, I do.

I felt it."

Before he could say something else, she crashed her lips onto his, making both of them close their eyes.

He felt love coming from her, so much, that it would be deadly for a human to feel it.

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. 

"Marry me, Aurora."

Her eyebrows raised at his words, clearly something she didn't see coming.

"Is that even a question?"

Note: Thank you all for reading this story so far. I'm thankful for everyone that reads it.

And don't worry, this story is going to continue. ;)