4

is about caring, surprise and screams.

"Aurora?", Bella called when she saw the blonde sitting by the Cullens' table

"Aurora?", Bella called when she saw the blonde sitting by the Cullens' table. "You're here?" The brown-haired quickly sat down and looked with a suprised face at the woman in front of her. "Mhm.", Aurora hummed. Bella quickly realized that Jasper left her too, and her face turned into a caring one. "I'm sorry." "Don't be. You feel the same."

"Why didn't you go with them?", Bella asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. "I don't know. Maybe because I nearly destroyed the whole Phoenix? Who knows?" Aurora turned her head down as she thought again of what Jasper told her before he left. "Edward said they left, because Carlsile looked younger than he was. But that wasn't the truth, I know it." The blonde hummed once again, her mind being somewhere else now.

Was she really just worth the same like Bella, a human?

"Excuse me." She threw her bag over her shoulder, ran out of the cafeteria and headed into the forest.

Why couldn't they tell her the real reason?

She ran deeper.

Would they even care if she fell down a rabbit hole?

And deeper.

He knew her past.

Why would he do that to her?

What was the reason for it?!

Aurora screamed.

The trees around her snapped down as she let out a burst of power.

She stopped and turned her head up, looking at the sky.

"Why?"