5

tells about hunger, teleportation and a city named Seattle

"Seattle is in a state of terror. The police are baffled by the escalating murders and missing persons. There are..." Aurora left the room at some point, leaving the men behind, and gave Bella a small smile, who just walked in with Edward by her side. 

She sat down in the kitchen, laying her head in her hands. It was now a week later since she wasn't hunting. The others did, even Jasper, but she had no time for it because of the whole Bella thing. Maybe she could go now... no. Wait- yes! Alice was probably hunting, she didn't see her yet. 

~~~

"HEY!" "AH!" Jasper and Emmet backed away because of the blonde vampire that just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly sat between them on the couch in the living room. "How-" The black-haired man cut himself off, knowing the answer himself. Teleportation. Aurora shrugged and turned to Jasper. "Is Alice hunting?" His eyes landed on hers and directly knew she must be hungry. "No. She already went this morning." Something faded in her eyes before the woman jumped up and went out to the door on her way to go hunting by herself. Before she could blink, the one and only Jasper stood in front of her with a sweet smile on his face. "But, I would love to go with you." "Okay, great!"She gave him a quick peck on the lips before the pair headed out of the house, hand in hand.