21

includes understanding, a dark green dress and the sunflower field

"Aurora?", Alice asked as she peaked her head into Jasper's room

"Aurora?", Alice asked as she peaked her head into Jasper's room. On the couch laid Aurora, looking up at the ceiling. "Give me a minute." She didn't look at Alice when she spoke. The pixie-haired walked into the room and sat down by the end of the couch. "I know you're still thinking about what happened, and I understand that, but Jasper's waiting.", she said with a caring look on her face. The blonde slightly nodded, before sitting up. "You're right." Both stood up and her eyes wandered over Alice's outfit. "You look amazing, Alice." She wasn't wearing something fancy, cause she wasn't going to the ball, but the blonde had to urge to say it. A smile formed on the woman's face. "I know. But you do too." Aurora was wearing a slightly tight dark green dress with black converse. "'Cause you picked it out." The two women walked out of the room and went down the stairs. Alice walked away from them to the kitchen, where Carlsile and Esme were. Aurora stopped, looking at Jasper in his suit. His eyes were fixated on his mate, admiring her beauty. "You're breathtaking.", he spoke as the blonde reached the end of the stairs. A smile formed on her face. "Good thing you can live without it." He slung his arms around her waist and looked down at her with a bright smile. They pulled in for a kiss, closing their eyes in the meantime.
A coughing brought them both to pulling away and turning to Alice, who pointed with her finger on her non-existent watch. They rolled her eyes at her, before walking out and stepping into the car.

Jasper took Aurora's hand and they stepped through the archway, smiling at the photographer who took a photo of them. "Where do these photos even land?", she asked, thinking deeper about it. "Yearbook." The pair walked inside and looked around the big dance floor. "Couldn't they choose something bigger?", the blonde woman muttered under her breath. The hold on their hands tightened, before they both walked the stairs up and took a needed breath in a corner. "Can we just stay here for the rest of the time?", he asked. "I'm not really into parties, so yeah. Or we could go somewhere else. Alice would kill me if she finds out I didn't dance in this dress." "Okay, I have an idea."

A smile formed on the woman's face as she realized where he brought them. "The sunflower field?" He grinned slightly, before she took his hand and ran through it. Both smiled wide.

The moment was free and magical.

It was only the two.

They stopped in the middle of it, Aurora looking up to her mate. 

"I love you."

Both said at the same time.

Their smile widened even more, if that was possible.

"Maybe I just wanna be yours.", she spoke.

"I wanna be yours."