Prologue.

The day was bright as it was month of spring in korea blossoms were everywhere.

A couple looked at there daughter going to kindergarten they both smiled happily.

"I can't believe my princess is already going to school " said father of the kid smiling as his wife gigled "come on don't be this sad one day you'll have to walk her down to aisle of marriage" said his wife.

"Yes but that day is way too far ,I'm gonn enjoy my every moments of life with her."

Canberra, Australia

A beautiful women walked through the paths as she talked with someone on call "yes yes i got it , I'll come " she said as the phone was ended.

A little boy ran to her as she bend down picking him up "did i made you wait my love ?" Asked the mother as her kid smiled showing a very gorgeous bunny smile.

His eyes were doe with brown orbs making them extremely beautiful,his button nose and pretty pink lips which converted him into a bunny whenever they smiled it reminds her of his father.

"Eomma you know today I got an A in my drawing class " said the kid proudly as she caresses his hairs softly while smiling proudly "now that's like my son so shall we have ice-cream?" Asked her.

Seoul, Korea.

The beautiful women looked at her fiance who was busy talking on a call she giggled as walking towards him.

Passing her lover a smile she caressed his cheeks lovingly pecking it afterwards as he looked at her with beautiful eyes.

"Is my love hungry ?" Asked the man to his love who immediately nodded "okay let's go eat."

WWH's Home.

"Baby are you sure this is right ?" Asked a handsome man to his wife who nodded soon enough they saw there handsome son walking towards them "eomma appaa boye ?" He asked excited as they immediately made him quite with a shush.

"Yesssssss i won again !!!!" Said the man excited as his wife pouted and his son laughed excited "I'm so happy appa won " said the kid as his mother glared at him "but very bad appa how can you hurt my eomma " said the kid.

"well now let's go appa will arrive soon " said her mother as the kid laughed "yes i gotta scare appa !!"

Han River, Seoul.

"May i have your number handsome ?" A girl said to a handsome who was sitting with a cold look on his face drinking his black coffee "no " he whispered.

The girl pouted sadly but walked away from the man whose boyfriend just came "am sorry honey " he whispered as soon as he arrived making the other man chuckle "you do this everytime !! I swear to god if this happens one more time imma beat your ass !!".

Park's Delight.

A beautiful confident women walked inside the building gaining attention of everyone around her "is your CEO inside ?" She asked the secretary on the counter as the girl smiled "yes ma'am " she said as the other women winked at her going towards the office.

"Heyyyy i missed you " said a cute handsome man who was in his boss chair looking extremely handsome in just a white shirt and black pants "well that looks like a lie to me ?" She said as she sat on his table infront of him "did you forget our date ?" Asked the women as the man gulped "no sweetheart."

'Time fled by really fast .'

'Five years Passed by many things have changed and poeple too.'

'I'm back to my mother country this time i won't leave.'