Ch.5🌼

It was the day of wedding and everyone was in rush due to it.

Bride was all ready as the timing was near.

Ryuji looked at Y/n as anexity started hitting her before going on stage.

"Don't worry unnie you are gonna be fine " said Y/n as ryuji nodded "ofcourse" she said.

Namjoon took a deep breath as he stood on stage his friends teased him for being nervous as he couldn't help but just smile.

The bride entered with her bridesmaids behind her.

She looked beautiful heavenly beautiful & breathtaking.

The dress they choosed together looked extremely beautiful on her

Soon she was infront of him as he smiled.

"We will start the wedding " said the priest as both groom and bride looked in eachothers eyes the moment felt too magical but they knew it's happening.

Namjoon smiled as the priest announced them married he immediately kissed her as warm tears left both of there eyes.

"I love you Mrs.kim " said namjoon as ryuji smiled "I love you too mr.kim".

Y/n's POV

I smiled as I wiped my tears of happiness watching unnie get married felt like one of my dream coming true.

Krystal hugged me as she also sobbed in happiness.

"I can't believe unnie is married now " Krystal cried as we both laughed at how silly we sound.

I saw yohan running to me as Joshua let him on the ground since wedding was over now and other things started.

"Eomma you look so yepoooo" Yohan said as I giggled pecking his cheeks "my baby looks so handsome in this suit " I said as he wore blue suit same as yoongi oppa and taehyung's.

"Guys let's take our group photo " said hoseok as we all agreed going on stage.

Our kids and partners were down as only we batchmates were up.