Ch.11🌼

Author's POV

Jeon jungkook sat in his office as his secretary walked inside with a file in her hand which made jungkook's heartbeat faster.

"Mr.jeon the information you asked about is here with birth certificate of choi Yohan "

The secretary went out as jungkook took deep breath before opened the the file in included pictures of Yohan when was he was born "he was so little so cute " whispered jungkook as unknown tears weld up in his eyes he wiped it away.

He flipped through the pages it included all the information about Y/n in which hospital she took treatment to when she gave birth.

Her health was not best as it shown in report she was suffering physically and mentally.

Which made jungkook's heart shutter "it must have been hard " he thought as he flipped another page which was the birth certificate of Yohan.

Jungkook read every information carefully but he froze when he read the name of father.

His blood boiled as tears started falling one by one from his eyes.

The father of the child was named Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook crushed the paper angrily as he felt like killing Y/n.

"How dare she name my child as that basterds child how dare she ????" Jungkook growled as he slided everything that was on his table breaking everything.

Yes he was damn sure that Yohan is his son.

All there resembles and yohan's date of the birth confirmed everything all now jungkook needs is DNA report and that's enough to prove Yohan is jungkook's son.

He called seokjin as both of them sat jungkook explained everything as seokjin sighed "hyung I'm sure Yohan is my son hyung " said jungkook as he was crying seokjin gulped 'i'm sorry Y/n ' he said in his mind as "yes jungkook Yohan is your son " said seokjin as jungkook smiled happily hugging seokjin "hyung Yohan Yohan is my son " he cried.

"But Y/n is his mother jungkook don't forget" said seokjin as jungkook wiped his tears looked at him confused "what do you mean hyung ?"

"What I mean is Yohan was born after Y/n left you when you both broke up officially and Y/n gave birth solely on her own it was her decision and not to mention when Yohan was born you were married to Jennie jungkook" said seokjin as jungkook gulped "so what ?" He asked as seokjin sighed trying to make the younger one understand "you have no right on Yohan jungkook " said seokjin as jungkook froze.

"No right on Yohan emotionally nor legally" said seokjin as seokjin continued "legally yohan's parents are choi Y/n who is his birth mother and legal custody holder even if you file case and Kim Taehyung is his legal father according to birth certificate and Y/n's will "

"But hyung Yohan is mine and Y/n's kid so why Kim Taehyung is his father!!!!!" Jungkook yelled in anger as seokjin tried to calm him down "Jeon jungkook try to understand you and Y/n have broken up when Yohan was born it was her decision" said seokjin.

jungkook eyes welled up with tears "but hyung she lied to me she she didn't let me know she was pregnant with my child ,she kept my child hidden from me she kept the truth hidden from me !!!" Jungkook cried not knowing that all his misery was heard by his wife who was standing outside the cabine.

"Even if we file a case what will you do jungkook do you think Yohan will leave his mother and stay by your side ? Do you think byeol will accept Yohan as her brother ? Not to mention what about your wife Jennie ? And above all do you think Y/n will just sit quite ? If she want she can get you behind bars of law under rape case and domestic violence case jungkook !!" Said seokjin as jungkook chuckled "she can't hyung we were in relationship that time and---" before jungkook can continue seokjin cut him "it doesn't matter jungkook what you did to her was domestic violence and you were not married but in relationship " said seokjin as jungkook sighed.