Ch.1🌼

'You are my slut ,you are nothing but just a whore '

'no matter where you hide my angel,I'll find you '

'you are a killer ,you ruined my life '

"Noooooooo" a voice yelled loudly as she gasped for air looking around and sighing in relief "again this nightmare " she whispered as she looked at her son sleeping next to her peacefully she smiled.

Hugging him close to her she felt relief and calm pecking his forehead as she snuggled into him more 'i love you my baby' she said in her heart as she dirfted to sleep.

Morning (Authors POV)

A cute gigly boy ran around the house as the melodious laughter of him filled the surrounding making his mother's heart feel peaceful and joyful.

"Yohan wait !!" His mother said as he showed his tongue "no eomma i don't wanna eat it !! I want banana milk !!" Said yohan as he stopped watching his mother gasping for air "i- araseo will give you banana milk but stop running eomma is tired " said his mother pouting as yohan gigled "I'm sorry momma" he said as he hugged her "i lobe you my momma" he said as his mother smiled "i love you too my baby".

Seoul, South Korea

Jeon's Home.

"Lady Jeon master is waiting for breakfast" said a maid as the lady nodded smiling while taking the breakfast to table "good morning my loves " said the women smiling.

Her husband and daughter looked at her "good moning eomma" said little girl cutely as her father and mother couldn't help but gigle at her cuteness "a very good morning honey " said her husband as she smiled serving breakfast.

"Jungkook next week there is a parents meeting in byeol's school " said jungkook's wife as he nodded "okay I'll clear my schedule and we will go together " said jungkook as he wife nodded.

"Appa you know yestuday jaehun oppa teased again !!" Said byeol pouting as jungkook laughed at his daughter's cuteness "okay I'll tell eomma to tell jaehun's eomma okay ?" Said jungkook as byeol nodded "Jennie go and talk with krystal that her son should stop teasing our byeol."

The family smiled happily together.

"No nahh " said the women as she looked at her man standing infront of her "baby jungkook is my friend " said her fiance as she rolled her eyes "and Y/n is mine !!" She said irritated as her fiance gulped "i swear I'll never let jungkook know about her ,he will not hurt her i guarantee you love "said the man as he smiled showing his dimples which were her weak point "if anything happens then I'm shaving your eyebrows joon !!" Said ryuji as namjoon laughed but inside he was hella scared.

1 Week Later.

"Are you sure this flight is the right one ?" Asked jimin as he looked at his bestfriends "ofcourse jimin what do you think I'm a fool ?" Asked yoongi as he looked at him jimin smirked "what's there to think about you are !!" Said jimin as before yoongi can say anything taehyung held jimin's ears "you dare to say that again park jimin and am telling your girlfriend about how you used to beg Y/n for finding you a girlfriend!!" Said taehyung as jimin rolled his eyes "am sorry hyung " he said as yoongi smiled not at jimin but at his boyfriend " don't worry baby i got your back " said taehyung.

Y/n's POV

I walked with yohan as i looked around for my friends.

"Eomma see yoongi samchunnnnn" said yohan excited as they all ran to us i smiled as yoongi oppa opened his arms as i was about to hug him he kneeled hugging yohan "my baby " he said as i looked away embarassed "come here come here my baby " said taehyung as he opened his arms as i hugged him.

"It was so funny how Y/n opened her arms to hug hyung lmao " said jimin as i glared at him this bitch i swear is just same annoying!!

"Eomma will samchuns stay with us ?" Asked yohan as jimin smiled patting his head "only I'll go back yohan ,you both gonna stay with yoongi samchun and tae samchun " said jimin.

"I love yoongi samchun " said yohan as he again hugged yoongi i gigled "yeah yeah "

Authors POV

The wedding of ryuji and namjoon was a week away as ryuji came for shopping with namjoon "Y/n arrived yesterday " said namjoon as ryuji nodded "yup we gonna go for shopping tomorrow i can't wait to meet my sweetheart "said ryuji excited as namjoon smiled.

Jungkook focused on his work as his secretary walked inside "sir mr.kim is here " said his secretary as he nodded "send him in " he said as she went away.

Seokjin walked inside "how are you ?" Asked jungkook as seokjin smiled "I've been fine and you ?" Asked Jin with a smile as jungkook nodded saying same "so what are we gifting to namjoon ?" Asked Jin as jungkook smiled "probably plenty of things since he might keep breaking it ?" Said jungkook as both burst in laughter...

"You know she might come " said Jin as jungkook froze "she will it's her bestfriends wedding " said jungkook as he drank his coffee "you are not gonna behave like before right ?" Asked Jin worried "no hyung ,i have a family and I'm happy with it " said jungkook as Jin smiled "you're grown up kookie ,I'm happy for you & proud of you " said Jin.

Jungkook looked through the big glass screen of his office as he smoked the cigarette blowing out the smoke ' I'm happy with my family but my angel doesn't deserves happiness ,she has to suffer for many things ' he thought.

*Here is the first chapter it might be boring since it's first chapter don't worry I'll pick up the pace of updates soon *

Vote🔪🔪🔪
Comment 🔪🔪🔪💜