Ch.9 🌼

Y/n's POV

Jeon jungkook keeps getting on nerve now you must be wondering why ? This dumb fucking man has been staring at me for half an hour as we all are eating and having fun.

Which feels creepy cause his wife ,his legally wedded wife is right beside him and I feel bad for her.

Author's POV

Taehyung glared at jungkook as jungkook looked away making Y/n sigh in relief.

Yoongi smiled as he looked at Y/n who was smiling happily he can't express how much he has missed her beautiful soft side.

"Guys let's play truth or dare " suggested yingying to which half of them booed "that's boring and will end up badly " said taehyung as jimin,yoongi,Krystal nodded as yes agreeing.

"Why are you afraid kim ?" Jungkook said mockingly as he smirked making taehyung glare at him "I'm not jeon and definitely not gonna fall for your trick " said taehyung as jungkook smirked "oh really ? I bet you are afraid old sweet and bitter wounds will open up !" Said jungkook

Y/n looked at him smiling sarcastically "shouldn't you be afraid of that jeon I mean except jennie your wife every one is aware of our pasts " said Y/n as yoongi smirked.

Jungkook's face became cold as anger raised up making him go blind "there was nothing special and sweet about us anyways " he said as the talk turned in an argument between two ex lovers.

"Ofcource cause all you did was hurt me jeon " said Y/n as she glanced at jennie a quick glance jennie was having no expression as she sipped her wine.

"Oh really that was good then " jungkook said as jin stood up "guys stop don't ruin the mood !!!" Said Jin as Y/n sighed "mianhae oppa I'll be outside " said Y/n as she went out on terrace.

Jennie looked at Y/n going out and followed her.

Y/n took deep breaths as she closed her eyes trying to calm her self she is not here to mess up.

"Are you okay ?" Asked jennie as Y/n opened her eyes looking at jennie smiling "I'm fine jennie it's your husband who needs support " said Y/n as she chuckled looking at the sky "I'm sorry for bringing up past " said Y/n as jennie stood beside her looking at the sky.

"Aniya I'm fine , it's all past anyways it doesn't effects me " said jennie as Y/n sighed.

Jungkook walked out of the washroom as he felt a sharp punch on his jaw making me go back inside the door.

Taehyung held Jungkook's collar as he looked at him with anger "dare to make Y/n cry and I'll show you what happens " said taehyung as he went out leaving jungkook who looked at himself in mirror he looked messed up....

"Just why why are you back Y/n ?" He asked as if she would answer him.

Meanwhile.

Yohan and kids were playing when byeol asked yohan something "what is your favourite colour ?" Byeol asked as yohan smiled "its purple and white " said yohan as byeol and jaehun nodded.

Back to Adults.

Y/n looked at jungkook who walked towards his wife smiling at her she didn't felt anything ,she felt calm his actions towards his wife didn't affect her.

Jungkook pecked his wife's forehead "I'm sorry baby " he said as jennie smiled "that's fine its already late I'm worried byeol must be missing us " said jennie as jungkook nodded.

Y/n looked at timing as she looked at yoongi "oppa yohan must be tried let's go ?" Asked Y/n as yoongi nodded without thinking twice "let's go " every one parted ways except jimin's car everyone else reached at same destination Kim's house.

Yohan and byeol ran out of the house as jungkook and Y/n were out waiting while jennie and Krystal were talking with mrs.kim

"Eommaaaaa"

"Appaaaaaaaa"

Yohan ran into Y/n's arms his safe place as Y/n felt better hugging her son she felt home.

Byeol ran to her father who immediately picked her up pecking her cheeks he felt safe he felt warm with his daughter in his arms.

Mr.kim, seokjin ,yoongi and taehyung who watched the scene looked at eachother "no place is safer then parents arms " said mr.kim as seokjin smiled "indeed " as yoongi and taehyung smiled but there smiled froze when they heard what he said next

"And no relation is stronger then the bloods no matter what blood is thicker then water "

Yohan stared at jungkook smiling as jungkook looked at him smiling back jungkook felt several butterflies in his stomach he felt happy for no reason with the little boy's smile his eyes traveled to the mother of the kid who was smiling with love in her eyes at her son.

'I missed you angel'

'I'll find you appa'

TBC.....

It's been 5 months since last update I know I'm sorry for this long hiatus I didn't expect myself to be gone for this long but yes I'm alive so here it is.