🌼 Epilogue 🌼

12 Years Later....

(This chapter will be in author's POV only )

12 years have passed  many summer came and gone ,many winter, many rains and many springs everything changed.

Kim Yohan is 17 years old now grown into a handsome young teenager going to highschool with his bestfriend Kim jaehun.

Yohan bided bye with his bestfriend as he walked inside his house immediately announcing he is home "appa I'm home " said Yohan as he looked around for his dad who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Oh Yohan how was your day my boy ?" Asked his father as Yohan smiled "it went good appa jaehun and me are going to a one day trip tomorrow I mean in seoul itself " said Yohan as his father nodded smiling "okay go get freshened up the food is ready " said his father as Yohan went to his room.

Yohan changed his clothes into something casual as he looked in the mirror a splitting image of someone he hates from his heart because of whome his fami--

"Yohan palli waaa !!!" Yelled his dad from downstairs as he sighed swiping his hairs back "nee appa !!" He said as he walked downstairs.

"Appa day after tomorrow -" Yohan couldn't continue as his father looked at him "day after tomorrow what my child ?" He asked as his son gulped smiling away his pain "aniya appa amogoto aniya "  Yohan said as both son and father ate dinner quietly.

"Appa can we go out day after tomorrow I don't wanna stay at home " said Yohan as his dad gave him ice-cream "sure baby where ?" His father asked as Yohan smiled "to meet eomma " said Yohan as his father froze "I miss eomma please appa ?" Yohan said softly as his father gulped "araseo we will."

Yohan's father saw him sleeping as he caressed his head softly "mianhae Yohan " he whispered as he went to his room after pecking his child's forehead.

"Are you watching us love ? Yohan has become so understanding and so handsome " said Taehyung as he looked at there wedding frame which was hanging on the wall.

"It's been 10 years since you are gone but I still believe you are out there somewhere alive and safe I want to believe it " said Taehyung as he smiled caressing his wife's picture with his fingers.

"No matter what I'll always love you my love even death can't make me stop loving you " said Taehyung as tears left his eyes remembering everything that happened that day 10 years before how he lost you infront of his eyes.

Flashback 10 years back.

Y/n , Taehyung and Yohan were returning back home after picking him up from the school as they reached near the highway pool Taehyung realised something was wrong with the car but Y/n and Yohan didn't as they were too deep into the conversation about what to eat for dinner.

Taehyung looked at his wife and son and there smiles "Tae what is wrong drive slow " said Y/n as she realised the speed increasing with every second passing Taehyung looked at her tears in his eyes "tae tae what's wrong ??" Y/n asked as she looked ahead "tae look ahead !!!!" Yelled Y/n as she saw a women crossing the road with a baby in her arms.

Taehyung turned the car to right where the pool was having railing "eommaaaaaaaaaaa" yelled Yohan as he feared "everything will be fine Yohan close your eyes !!" Said Y/n as she looked at Taehyung "tae jump out with Yohan jebal I'll handle the staring " said Y/n as Taehyung's eyes widened "no no Y/n !" Taehyung panicked as Y/n yelled "pleaseeee tae we don't have time I I can't risk Yohan and your life jebal you dunno how to swim but I do !!!" Yelled Y/n as Taehyung closed his eyes "Taehyung pally hee jebal " said Y/n as Taehyung immediately went backseat as Y/n went on the divers seat the car speeding but y/n tried to decrease the speed by pushing breaks which made the car screech harshly which indeed slowed the car unlocking the child safety "get off tae now " yelled Y/n as Taehyung held Yohan in his arms tightly as soon as Taehyung and Yohan were out they were rolling badly on road getting hurt Y/n watched through the mirror finding them safe but the car crashed badly with railing and not wearing the seat belt made her smash hardly with the glass with force the glass broke and she fell into the water car following behind.