Ch.7 🌼

Jennie looked at her husband who sat beside her gulping down the wine but her eyes widened when she saw his cheek.

She tried not to ask anything cause if he is angry it will anger him more.

"Where is byeol?" Asked jungkook as Jennie gulped "she is playing with other kids " said Jennie as jungkook sighed while zoning out.

"Yaa Jeon Jungkook take your wife for a dance !!" Yelled hoseok as Jennie smiled jungkook took a deep breath he didn't even asked her but dragged her to dance floor while dancing.

Y/n came back to where everyone was watching her son sulking made her heartbroke into million pieces how can she hurt him ?

"Eomma mianhaee" Yohan said as soon as his mother joined them Y/n took him in her arms hugging him while caressing his hairs "no baby eomma is sorry for yelling at you " said Y/n as Yohan smiled immediately.

"Then buy me ice-cream!!" Said Yohan taking full advantage of the situation "then only I'll forgive you " said yohan as Y/n laughed "okay "

It was time for the bride and grooms send off for there honeymoon.

"I can't believe you're gonna have your honeymoon !!" Said Krystal excited as Y/n smirked "well it's not like she hasn't had it before " said Y/n teasing as ryuji tried her best to not blush "stop it you guys seriously " ryuji said embarassed.

All friends looked at eachothers as bride and groom were gone.

"Well guys how about we have a party tomorrow no kids !!" Said jimin excited as every parent looked at him nodding as yes but Y/n smiled "well I'll not be able to join guys am sorry " she said as jimin pouted.

"Well my mother-in-law can take care of yohan with jaehun " said Krystal as she looked at her bestfriend "they will also have a boys day " seokjin said as everyone agreed Y/n looked at yohan who nodded excited "okay " said Y/n.

"Okay then it's fixed I'll come to pick up you and Yohan " said seokjin as yoongi looked at his hyung "I'm still alive hyung ?" He said as seokjin rolled his eyes "well that's right you can drop Yohan to my house then " said seokjin as yoongi nodded "we will drop him then will join you guys " said taehyung as yohan was in his arms.

Someone was jealous of the scene of Taehyung holding Yohan.

"Okay then see you guys tomorrow I'll text you address in the morning" said jimin as everyone went there own way.

Y/n's POV

I laid on the bed with yohan in my arms he wasn't alseep he was talking with me telling me how much of fun it was with everyone.

"Eomma " he said as I looked at him "yes baby ?" I asked as he looked down "eomma do I really don't have appa ?" He asked again as I sighed making him sit with myself.

"Come here " I said patting on my laps as he immediately obeyed.

"Your appa is no longer with us Yohan ,yes you have appa without appa how can a child be born but it's just your appa is not with us will never be " I explained as he pouted nodding anyways "but eomma you can marry samchun right ? Then I'll have appa ?" Asked yohan as I giggled.

"We will see that baby now sleep ".

Author's POV

Namjoon and ryuji sat in the plane as they are going to jeju island.

"Joonie since this is our first night being husband and wife can you promise me few things ?" Asked ryuji as namjoon smiled nodding as yes.

"You will never lie to me no matter what the situation is " said ryuji as namjoon said "ofcourse baby "